Rangers fans' group in crisis as three chiefs quit in row over management

In what way?

Also if he was going to do something so devious , would he not go to the bother of something highly controversial, get a grip Christine

Also if he was going to do something so devious , would he not go to the bother of something highly controversial, get a grip Christine

Well if you want to go down that route, why is it that there is no trace of any of the e-mails coming in or anything being sent out? There would have been no problem answering his questions had they come in on 27th May. I was answering e-mails that day and I think I would have remembered that one.

Well if you want to go down that route, why is it that there is no trace of any of the e-mails coming in or anything being sent out? There would have been no problem answering his questions had they come in on 27th May. I was answering e-mails that day and I think I would have remembered that one.

Eh I think that's the root of the problem Christine, and what happened regards his twitter account being blocked then mysteriously unblocked

Eh I think that's the root of the problem Christine, and what happened regards his twitter account being blocked then mysteriously unblocked

How were we supposed to know his Twitter account from his e-mail address?

Ah that's good to know. So, finally after how long has it taken to find out who was in charge of emails that day. Additionally, I was starting to worry that something had happened to you after the subsequent emails and calls I made have sent were ignored.

Let me guess, at 3:54am in the morning when I was unblocked from Twitter you also had access to the email then?

Why were you so keen to press this - "Naming and shaming a person would be in anyone's interests and hopefully you will accept our apology and move on"

You would not be apologising for something if it did not happen, you see, that's when it all became clear it was either you, or someone very close to you. Do the honourable thing Christine and admit it and resign, or out who it was. Either that, or I would suggest contacting the Police as someone has hacked your email system... Could that ever happen?

Why join here just to spread it if it's all INNOCENT

I think we know the MO and it seems to be running alongside other strands with a similar MO (eg. blog from Rangers supporter that appeared on another forum that made unsubstantiated allegations).

Bluegates within 5 posts had attempted to discredit one of those in said blog who were pointed at.... and had made unreasonable (timescale) or sarcastic demands regards minutes from a meeting.

Now C1872 have to sort things out but they don't need or deserve 'dishonest' attempts at destabilisation.

Edited by buster.