[FT] Dundee 1 - 2 Rangers (Forrester 14; Miller 39)

Or they're up against a team that gives them no chance to do anything else?

Disagree. Their tactics were clear long before a ball was kicked in earnest today - Hartley himself said as much PRE-game.

If we don't get a comfortable win against Motherwell next week it's going to be unfavourably compared to Motherwells most recent result in Glasgow.

True, but that should never be the case. Differing personnel, players playing well one day and poorly the next, trying harder against one team vs another etc etc.

The only stat that will matter to me when we play Motherwell will be whether we take 3 points or not.

Good first half but when oh when are we going to sign someone to help us deal with set pieces? Can Foderingham not try to come out for more of them or something. The number of goals we lose from corners is farcical. Early days and important win but a lot to work on I would suggest

Good first half but when oh when are we going to sign someone to help us deal with set pieces? Can Foderingham not try to come out for more of them or something. The number of goals we lose from corners is farcical. Early days and important win but a lot to work on I would suggest

To be fair to Foderingham he absolutely made the right decision for the goal.

If we don't get a comfortable win against Motherwell next week it's going to be unfavourably compared to Motherwells most recent result in Glasgow.

You need to remember who Motherwell's manager is. McGhee has a habit of managing teams which lose heavily at the San Giro and drooling about how good the yahoos were after the game

To be fair to Foderingham he absolutely made the right decision for the goal.

There was also one near the end where he half came and then got caught in no mans land. Don't get me wrong I'm not pinning the blame on Fod, but we need to find a solution