[FT] Rangers 5 (Holt 33; Halliday 62; Waghorn 63, 71, 83) - 0 Queen of the South

You have to wonder if Chris Sutton ever get over Helicopter Sunday and the 6-1 thrashing of Dunfermline?,the man is a fucking idiot,why do we have to get these clowns commentating on Rangers games?

He had the neck to take a pop at a former team mate for not throwing the ball into the net so that sellik would have beat Rangers on goal difference.

That act alone gives the sum total of that scumbags character.

Sutton is a no-mark. A player who when his side were losing took to deliberately playing basketball to get himself sent off. A guy who made a living out of going down for soft free kicks and penalties. He now gets gigs on tv by creating soundbites which feed the paranoia of those who very rarely see the inside of a football stadium but carry an obsession of Rangers. He's good for BT Sport - but only because his co-pundits are so piss poor.

To be honest the Forrester tackle was probably a red card. But if the Ref doesn't give it the then there is no need to moan about it every 10 seconds. Rangers get enough decisions against us that makes up for the odd bad decision we are lucky with.

Waghorn got a goal chalked off for off side when it was clear that he was on side!,just saying,there were other things happened in the match than one over exuberant tackle!

They went & got Howard Webb's opinion & he said it was a straight red.

Maybe it was a straight red but did they go on as much on Sunday for the Sviatchenko tackle which was a straight red ?

Or am I just paranoid?

No, You're not paranoid Rab.

That's just how they play the game these days.

They went & got Howard Webb's opinion & he said it was a straight red.

Maybe it was a straight red but did they go on as much on Sunday for the Sviatchenko tackle which was a straight red ?

Or am I just paranoid?

Was Howard Webb contacted for an opinon on that one?

The way they went on about that Forrester tackle and the amount of replays they had to show was embarrassing too!

That's something that's already being obsessed over on various non friendly forums and I would guess in large part due to the way you're all describing how it was obsessed over on BT which I didn't see because I saw it on a Rangers TV stream.

The stupidity is of such a level that apparently the only reason Rangers won is because Forrester wasn't sent off. Example.

threw himself into the challenge studs up which nearly ripped the guy's knee apart.

Yet the guy got up and walked away and played on with a knee almost "ripped apart' :laugh2:

And of course the old favourite. It's a conspiracy.

Too many refs either support Rantic or are intimidated by them

You just have to laugh and laugh I will when QoS hand them their arses on Saturday.

Edited by JFK-1