[FT] Rangers 5 (Holt 33; Halliday 62; Waghorn 63, 71, 83) - 0 Queen of the South

Don't know. That's the question I'm asking

He was asked and he said it would have been a penalty and a yellow card as the foul carried on into the box and they rules have changed so it wouldn't be a straight red!

At the game it looked like a bad challenge tonight wouldn't have said red from where I was sitting there was a few tasty challenges on both sides tonight

At the game it looked like a bad challenge tonight wouldn't have said red from where I was sitting there was a few tasty challenges on both sides tonight

Yes and that's the reality isn't it. We will see "tasty challenges" in many if not most top level games and the vast majority do not result in red cards but any such tackle by a Rangers player is wildly exaggerated in it's ferocity.

threw himself into the challenge studs up which nearly ripped the guy's knee apart.

And is always a red card which if it isn't given then it's straight to conspiracy. Incidentally that guy got up and played on with his knee almost ripped apart. Must be terminator. Hope he helps to rip their stupid arses apart on Saturday and makes them wish his knee had been torn apart.

Edited by JFK-1

Exactly what was needed. 5 goals and a second clean sheet. A good ending to a few rough days. Waghorn hattrick at the perfect time, that's him up and running.

Now the manager has good problems to deal with - who does he pick for Sunday.

Glad that Holt and Windass was a precaution, I would have rather went with a weaker team than risk those two.

Excellent confident booster for Sunday. QotS are no mugs, they are top of the Championship and easily on par with some of the Premiership teams.

Exactly what was needed. 5 goals and a second clean sheet. A good ending to a few rough days. Waghorn hattrick at the perfect time, that's him up and running.

Now the manager has good problems to deal with - who does he pick for Sunday.

Glad that Holt and Windass was a precaution, I would have rather went with a weaker team than risk those two.

Excellent confident booster for Sunday. QotS are no mugs, they are top of the Championship and easily on par with some of the Premiership teams.

I think that aside from the goals we played every bit as well on Saturday when with a bit of luck we could have had a similar result but don't be expecting the team to get any plaudits for these performances. We have already seen that much when Sutton made his sarcastic remark about Warburton calling Saturday the best performance of the season. Lack of goals aside it was.

But this is the type of thing you're going to see about tonight. Not a single mention of how well they played blowing away an unbeaten team sitting at the top of the Championship.

If the referee had done his job properly and sent Forrester off for his disgraceful tackle/lunge when it was still 1-0 then who knows what might have happened.

I was disappointed by Queen of the South though and expected a lot more from them.

That's the key moment of a game Rangers totally dominated from start to finish and won 5-0? A single tackle? I could just as easily say who knows what might have happened if Windass had started and if their guy had been red carded for his tackle on Forrester. It's irrelevant.

And why would anyone realistically expect a lot more from QoS against a much superior side which played a blinder on Saturday with absolutely no luck in front of goal? OK since they're so poor I expect hibz to do the same to them this Saturday. Wont be holding my breath waiting for that to happen though.