Who Ate All the Pies.....Rangers v Kilmarnock Preview

What a difference a couple of days make. Not only were we fired up - I saw performances from a couple of players I just never hoped or expected to arrive.

We were really good boabie, MOH was outstanding and I think he has even more to come. Can't get too carried away though, need to wait and see because Killie were awful and hopefully that was because we made them look so.

Us Scots don't get to watch our teams highlights until tomorrow!!! We are third world mate...we can see the EPL though on the Beeb just now but not Scottish games.

I just tried to view it using a London based proxy and sure enough not available in your country.

I just tried to view it using a London based proxy and sure enough not available in your country.

As Ian said...we have to wait until the shitty 'Sportscene' shows them before anyone else can see it.

Used to be many years ago you had a highlights programme on a Saturday night with more on STV's Scotsport on a Sunday afternoon. Used to enjoy as a young teenager going to my pals grannies hoose for some home made soup before settling in front of the telly to watch highlights introduced by Arthur Montford.

As Ian said...we have to wait until the shitty 'Sportscene' shows them before anyone else can see it.

Used to be many years ago you had a highlights programme on a Saturday night with more on STV's Scotsport on a Sunday afternoon. Used to enjoy as a young teenager going to my pals grannies hoose for some home made soup before settling in front of the telly to watch highlights introduced by Arthur Montford.

What a stramash!

Us Scots don't get to watch our teams highlights until tomorrow!!! We are third world mate...we can see the EPL though on the Beeb just now but not Scottish games.

This was up 6 hours ago, dunno whether you can watch it in Scotland, for obvious reasons ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPZYKbtj4aI

Pretty poor quality, and if people ask who is commentating alongside Tom Miller, it was Jonathan Johansson and Marco Negri. We'll see when the Russians have their highlights up.

Edited by der Berliner

If we can just maintain this for the next two matches away to current second bottom Ross County who we owe a hammering for their freakish luck at Ibrox then at home to bottom club Dundee we might start opening a gap between us and 3rd place. Next Saturday Hearts are hosting St Johnstone who are well capable of taking something from it after having previously beaten Hearts in Perth and the following week Hearts will be away to Hamilton who just recently did a job on the sheep.

Next two matches for the sheep are both away to first Partick then Caley and frankly I always feel anybody is capable of beating the sheep. I don't get what fan boy Keith Jackson sees in them though to be fair I haven't watched all their matches but the few I did they were total dross.