Who Ate All the Pies.....Rangers v Kilmarnock Preview

Jonatan Johansson is usually quite good, but I was pleasantly surprised by Negri. His English is poor, but he got his message across well enough, and his thoughts on the game were quite good.

He likes the cry was no surrender!

Jonatan Johansson is usually quite good, but I was pleasantly surprised by Negri. His English is poor, but he got his message across well enough, and his thoughts on the game were quite good.

He was also quite Witty. A definite improvement from big DJ

Unfortunately when I watch the likes of Liverpool and Palace yesterday and even Leicester I am afraid Ibrox sounds like a morgue. i don't know if it is the positioning of microphones but large group singing seems non-existent over the telly.

I'll be honest here pete when I say that the "modern" chanting at games nowadays really, REALLY annoys me. It sounds like thousands of mentally challenged youngsters having fits. I haven't a clue what the manks are singing but they have one that goes on for several minutes which has me reaching for the mute button on the telly. Our own youngsters had one that sounded like rivers of Babylon and that set my nerves on edge as well. I like an atmosphere - but more in the old fashioned vein we used to have.

It was also interesting that Marco Negri on his first visit back to Ibrox since leaving the club was so touched by the minutes silence for our war dead that he felt compelled to say after the gun that ended it "marvelous, it makes me want to get into the dressing room and put my boots on"

That's from a non British Catholic while we have large factions out there who were born in this country who would show no such respect.

And incidentally after having just watched it again on the Russian Rangers highlights video this could easily have been 6-0

Among other things so many balls across the face of the Kilmarnock goal that only needed a toe on it to be in the net. Someone is due a monstrous drubbing. O'Halloran unplayable at times and others showing signs of beginning to find their stride. I don't think Windass is even fully fit yet.

He got a big cheer when he came on got no chances but what would this guy have done with the service from MOH and was totally wasted under McCoist who?------Kris Boyd.

Boyd would have done what he always did and got himself offside a dozen times.

McCoist was at fault for much, but don't blame him for Boyds laziness.

Pretty soon Boyd is going to realise that he wasted a career.

Lazy, idle bassa.