Who Ate All the Pies.....Rangers v Kilmarnock Preview

If we can just maintain this for the next two matches away to current second bottom Ross County who we owe a hammering for their freakish luck at Ibrox then at home to bottom club Dundee we might start opening a gap between us and 3rd place.

We have to beat these sides we really have, 4 points from these 2 games will be unacceptable.

The next three after that though are very different, if we get FULL points from them then the game is on, regarding winning 55.

That one can be viewed in Scotland, it's the same one Ian posted earlier but is extremely poor quality in comparison to the one that can't be viewed in the meantime.

These are usually at a very poor quality ... no matter who actually showed the game live.

The Russian Rangers' highlights are not up yet.

We have to beat these sides we really have, 4 points from these 2 games will be unacceptable.

The next three after that though are very different, if we get FULL points from them then the game is on, regarding winning 55.

We only have to turn in a performance like the one today next week to blow Ross County away. County have won just 2 of 12 league matches they have played and the last win was way back on August 20th against Kilmarnock. They're not in our class and we can easily take them apart by just playing as we did today and that should be feasible enough since we appear to be forming more of a settled starting 11.

Following that it's Dundee at Ibrox and all things being equal that should present no more problems than Kilmarnock did. Then it's Partick away followed by Hearts away then the sheep at home. We owe those sheep a humiliation for numerous reasons. If we can follow up the Kilmarnock performance with a similar display and comfortable win next week my confidence will increase that we have turned the corner at last and you would have to guess the team will feel the same.

We have taken 10 points from the last 12 available and if today is anything to judge by we're becoming stronger all the time.

We were really good boabie, MOH was outstanding and I think he has even more to come. Can't get too carried away though, need to wait and see because Killie were awful and hopefully that was because we made them look so.

I thought MOH was fantastic today. Garner impressed too.

The first half performance harked back to some of our best stuff from last season pace, power didn't always come off but we kept at it.

i wonder if the atmosphere lifted the team today some of the finishing was still criminal though but welcome relief from recent weeks

The first half performance harked back to some of our best stuff from last season pace, power didn't always come off but we kept at it.

i wonder if the atmosphere lifted the team today some of the finishing was still criminal though but welcome relief from recent weeks

Unfortunately when I watch the likes of Liverpool and Palace yesterday and even Leicester I am afraid Ibrox sounds like a morgue. i don't know if it is the positioning of microphones but large group singing seems non-existent over the telly.