Who Ate All the Pies.....Rangers v Kilmarnock Preview

Never seen him as much of a Rangers man. He never celebrated his goals which was strange at the time, and then pretty much did nothing for the second half of the season (seemingly in some sort of huff) and then left.

There's maybe a story there but it's never been properly told.

He could have been a legend...

Is he not bringing out a book?

Edited by ian1964

Touching on something JFK said on another thread, if we could just get our act together In the final third we could really start punishing sides. Apart from the match v unwashed twice when we rarely got a look in tbh every other game we have a lot of the ball but try and walk it in which can be frustrating as we give it away regular doing this.

I genuinely hope Garner starts today, let's hope we see more of what he produced on Wednesday.

Touching on something JFK said on another thread, if we could just get our act together In the final third we could really start punishing sides. Apart from the match v unwashed twice when we rarely got a look in tbh every other game we have a lot of the ball but try and walk it in which can be frustrating as we give it away regular doing this.

I genuinely hope Garner starts today, let's hope we see more of what he produced on Wednesday.

We don't get players in the boxand until that happens we won't get dangerous in the final 3rd.

Never seen him as much of a Rangers man. He never celebrated his goals which was strange at the time, and then pretty much did nothing for the second half of the season (seemingly in some sort of huff) and then left.

There's maybe a story there but it's never been properly told.

He could have been a legend...

He seems to love the Gers on Facebook. Always showing pics of his wee lads in Rangers strips and talking about the team.

Hope springs eternal, looking for a better display today, attack for 90 minutes cut out the back passes, i'll leave the rest to MW it's no rocket science.

I hate to state the bleeding obvious but it is crucial that we get the first goal today. There has been too many times this season (Hamilton, Motherwell, Aberdeen, St.Johnstone) when we have lost the first goal and this only applies more pressure to a team looking to build their confidence. I hope an early goal for us can let the team settle and start to do what they are good at. C'mon Rangers!