We've had to put up with their chants since the meltdown, now ECWC hero Big Peter is fearing it.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/rangers-great-peter-mccloy-fears-celtic-winning-10-in-a-row-1-4276369?

Any Bears on the forum feeling the same way? I for one can't see it, football is 'a funny old game' as someone once famously put it - and it always has been.

I only accepted recently that 6 is on the cards, but 10? Really? Not for me, I can't see us chasing them for another 5 years, can you?

If we can't stop them over the next couple of seasons, we'll never stop them. Is that true?

Is money the be all and end all in football? If so then how did Leicester City win the EPL last season? Come to think of it 11 against 11 anything can happen.

I don't for one minute think it's possible they'll get 7 never mind 10 only because Rangers can only improve and get stronger, and as one famously pointed out - 'It's a funny old game'.

Then again - Greavsie was a tube, wasn't he? :)

Its up to us, if we don't self destruct then I can see them getting to 8 at the max. Its quite obvious they will probably get to 6 this year but if we strengthen then we could get 55 before they get to 7 or 8.

It may be a bit similar to them stopping us doing 10 in the 90s, it took them around 3 seasons to really get challenging, even 95-96 they went the season only losing 1 game yet we still managed to get to 8.

9IAR came down to the OF games where we won all 4.

I still get gutted about our 10IAR season 97-98, it was out own downfall. Announcing WS was stepping down and being replaced by Advocaat was error No.1. Advacaat saying which players were in his plans was mistake no.2. (Why he wouldn't have wanted Laudrup is beyond me). Letting Gascoigne go with 2 months to go was No.3 - a half fit Gazza would have got us over the line. Poor defeats at Aberdeen and Motherwell mistake No.4 - A win from won of them would have won it.

So I can see us putting in a real challenge from next season but it might still take 2 before we win it. I think we were too quick to judge this season based on the OF cup semi final in April. But we are now starting to play well and keep clean sheets, so if we can go on a run then win the NY OF derby we can review things.

Edited by Gribz

I don't even want to think about something 5+ years in advance.

A few years ago at a meeting, in my then work, we were all cheering because we had orders to keep us in work until 2025. Two years ago 800 men were thrown on the street. As my old colleague would say: "Scenario's I f*****g hate Scenario's".

They probably will. I don't think people realise how much damage green and ashley did to us.

10 in a row for them isn't the same achievement as 9IAR was for us. They've essentially had no competition and I'm including this year. I hope we start challenging seriously soon, but this 5 years down the line bandwagon stuff is boring. There's a little bit too much love being thrown at this Celtic team just now. I hope they keep believing the hype as it'll be their downfall

What's the achievement if you vote for your only competitors not to be in the league, and you have therefore won titles not on the pitch?

#TaintedTitles #WorthlessTitles

That is the bottom line really,as said above it doesn't even come close to matching our 9 in a row!,they would not have won so many had we not been voted out!,I also think they won't acheive it!

Edited by ian1964