Transfer Rumours and Deals - Winter Window 2016/17

Ali Crawford has scored as many league goals for Hamilton this season than the whole Rangers MF put together. He's got 7 goals. Forrster has 4 & Halliday 3 ( 2 pens)

He 's one of only two Scottish players in the SPFL I'd want. Calum Paterson is the other.

Edited by RANGERRAB

Ali Crawford has scored as many league goals for Hamilton this season than the whole Rangers MF put together. He's got 7 goals. Forrster has 4 & Halliday 3 ( 2 pens)

He 's one of only two Scottish players in the SPFL I'd want. Calum Paterson is the other.

I liked Paterson until I saw how slow he was playing for Scotland and also when he played against us. McKay is fast but Paterson was running backwards.

I liked Paterson until I saw how slow he was playing for Scotland and also when he played against us. McKay is fast but Paterson was running backwards.

I wouldn't judge anyone playing against McKay at the moment. We'll be doing well to still have him at the end of his month

Edited by RANGERRAB

I wouldn't judge anyone playing against McKay at the moment. We'll be doing well to still have him at the end of his month

I hope you are wrong he is the only touch of real class we have.

I hope you are wrong he is the only touch of real class we have.

Unfortunately I think we have to accept he'll go at some point. He has now made the step up to the Premiership & looks a class act. He destroyed Lustig on Saturday. That won't have gone unnnoticed

jellybeans' remark was not exactly clear. Meanwhile ...

Sheffield Wednesday had a bid knocked back.

As for the Rangers Celtic interest, it's pish.

Source - Ali Crawford.

Admin can be PM'D if necessary, usual HITC pish.

Plus ...

LOAN RANGER Rangers boss Mark Warburton clinches loan move for Arsenal midfield ace Jon Toral

SunSport understands from sources in Spain that Toral’s current loan club Granada expect him to be at Ibrox by Sunday.

Granada are due to play Real Madrid on Saturday, but it’s unclear yet if Toral, who starred for Gers gaffer Mark Warburton at Brentford, will be involved in the side for a possible farewell appearance.

However, it’s believed the Gunners, who last season also loaned Gedion Zelalem to Gers, have agreed for Toral, 21, to head to Glasgow for the start of next week.

Toral’s agreement is purely to the end of the season. It is expected he could make his Gers debut in Germany, in the friendly against Red Bull Leipzig on January 15.

The former Barcelona academy graduate, who last season also shone for Birmingham in the Championship, was keen to be reunited with Ibrox boss Warburton as soon as he became aware of the Light Blues’ interest.

Jon-Toral-649668.jpg

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/388240/rangers-boss-mark-warburton-clinches-loan-move-for-arsenal-midfield-ace-jon-toral/

Don't think we'll lose him. He would be stupid to leave, this is his first season ever in the top flight and struggled for form to start with. If he has any sense he'll stay for a few years and build up consistency. He is far from the finish article.

Maybe it's just me but any loan signing is uninspiring. It doesn't do anything to help build the club which is exactly what we should be doing. It is short term fix (is it even with such a young player?) and has pretty much zero long term gain.

Maybe it's just me but any loan signing is uninspiring. It doesn't do anything to help build the club which is exactly what we should be doing. It is short term fix (is it even with such a young player?) and has pretty much zero long term gain.

Fair comment but I think some loan signings can be made with a view to a permanent deal which is useful. Try before you buy if you like... ;)