...Deserves a bit of praise at the moment.

He is getting better every week and has been outstanding against Celtic and Aberdeen.

We have always said we want him to get back to his form Pre-leg break and I said the mental side and confidence would take time having experienced a bad break myself.

IMO he is actually playing better now than he was pre injury. He is getting into great offensive positions.

But he has to keep this standard up and improve even more. His crossing isnt the best in the world, but he is getting near a level which would convince me he is our long term RB.

If it wasn't for Boyds' hatrick he was MOM for me,very consistent the last couple of months

he's too lazy for me Ian :D

If we don't play to his ability or style he couls easily fit into another team who would create more chances for him, i dread to think where we would be this season without him with no one else scoring regularly :eek:

i also agree hutton has been playing very well last few months ...........

he's too lazy for me Ian :D

If we don't play to his ability or style he couls easily fit into another team who would create more chances for him, i dread to think where we would be this season without him with no one else scoring regularly :eek:

i also agree hutton has been playing very well last few months ...........

Everybody knows what he's like, play to his strengths and he'll keep banging the goals in, and you never know he's still young enough to improve his all round game :thup:

I never thought Hutton would be able to turn it around.

He was struggling for a long time there and was probably lacking confidence as im sure he's aware there's a majority of the support who arent convinced in him.

I dont know if he's done enough to warrant a regular starting place for the next few years, but he's certainly showed he can fight for his place in the team, should we take in another RB as competition.

I never thought Hutton would be able to turn it around.

He was struggling for a long time there and was probably lacking confidence as im sure he's aware there's a majority of the support who arent convinced in him.

I dont know if he's done enough to warrant a regular starting place for the next few years, but he's certainly showed he can fight for his place in the team, should we take in another RB as competition.

You can never have enough competition for places, we're just restricted due to lack of funds

Think Hutton has been outstanding especially recently. All credit to him since he was probably one of the players a lot on here and elsewhere were so vocal about at the start of the season.....

You gotta love the way he doesn't shit out of the tackles he has no right to win but ends up winning. Prime example of this was our 3rd goal on Saturday. I didn't realise he was as fast as he is.

He's getting better and better with each game. He's still a pure knob end though when he's out in town.

There is no doubt that Hutton is improving, but what he requires is to find this level (or better) or performance on a regular basis. Hutton has always shown that he is a decent prospect / player, but does appear to go thro phases when he looks like a little boy lost.

Cammy F