There is no doubt that Hutton is improving, but what he requires is to find this level (or better) or performance on a regular basis. Hutton has always shown that he is a decent prospect / player, but does appear to go thro phases when he looks like a little boy lost.

Cammy F

I can agree with you there. He often tends to allow opponents to wander in behind him or he can get caught out with a ball over the top.

Fair play to the guy, i was a critic and am now starting to see some good form from him. Keep provin me wrong allan! :thup:

I'm another who thought he has been inc since coming back, but the last few games he has realy played well. Still a bit suspect tracking back, but no-one's perfect. If he keeps this form up, then a cap must be coming his way.

hutton has been great since Walter has toke over but something about him makes me think he is a liability, not saying he is but when he gets the ball you are ready for him to lose the ball. Lately though he has been doing skills on the ball taking th piss out of Celtic and the SHeep, hopefully he continues to play well

There is no doubt that Hutton is improving, but what he requires is to find this level (or better) or performance on a regular basis. Hutton has always shown that he is a decent prospect / player, but does appear to go thro phases when he looks like a little boy lost.

Cammy F

In the last couple of months he has played much better and I think that some of that is down to confidence - he had a couple of good games, not as many fans on his case - but his good form also seems to have coincided with WS taking over the reins.

Long may it continue - because in his current form he is more than a squad player - however, he would do well to remember that you are only as good as your last game.

I'm another who is still abit unsure about Hutton, feel his distribution lets him down a bit at times but I like his willingness to get forward and support his winger. Still young yet so can hopefully only improve. Alongside Steven Smith we have potentially the best two full backs in the country.

Malky