The end of the beginning: Rangers v Celtic

... you see, since Brown only has one brain-squirm (or winding, as we say), the information needs to revolve once around the head before being computed and the body responses. Same goes for him always spouting bile at the ref, as his thinking (if any) is well behind ...

Just watched the game back, big mistake by me not slipping in joe. Hold my hands up.Had a lot of chances to get something from the game.��⚪️��

Harrry Forrester on Twitter.

I was mad at him for that because Dodoo virtually had a tap in but I can accept him openly admitting it was a mistake. With that and Miller striking the post we weren't so far away from taking something out of it.

just heard the after game press conference. A week off! FFS

19 points behind,playing awful pedestrian football bar two games all season, fitness levels are no better than any other side and technically we cant even attack or defend corners but they deserve a week off! Sums it up.

MW's losses me a wee bit more each week. Need to see some serious changes in work ethic and approach in the coming weeks.

Couldn't care less if he succeeds in retaining 2nd place if this small club mentality continues. We should be embarrassed by our performances.

The mentality the manager encourages explains the lacklustre performance most weeks. A fucking holiday jesus christ. Please go and buy our way out cause we sure as feck aint able to rely on our work ethic to do it.

I agree, i'm in a minority but i think we've been atrocious for a lot of this season - 3 at the back and mckay as wing back says to me sinking ship BUT

I actually think getting everyone away for the week may help, just let everyone go away and break the back of an awful run of form

i also agree that i think our fitness is a real worry and has been since the opening game

but we desperately NEED a bit of quality in key positions and on pitch leadership if we're to turn this round

Absolutely no chance. The compliance officer is a yahoo who is out to help the yahoos not penalise them.

I think it can only go to compliance officer if officials have missed it?. If they seen it and decided no action was necessary then that final. I'm not sure?