[FT] Hearts 4 - 1 Rangers (Hyndman 36)

Fixed that one for you Norris.

I'm a Rangers fan. Can I get a game at the weekend ?

No!

The writing is on the wall though that in the Premiership, teams and managers are better, know their homework and know how to play us. And they are better than what we played before, not least on their home patch. (Hearts caught us out and had little problem hitting us thereafter. We shall see whether they can keep that form up in the next few games.)

On top of that, we have quite a few players who seem to have off moments in the worst possible situations, be it Tavernier, Kiernan, or Halliday. Situations that costs us games. On the other hand, those who are responsible up front seem unable to find their form for months ... yet, the opposition whips up the odd Sunday afternoon shot like Walker's first to set them on the road. And like it or not, MW still picks people who simply are not up for it at this moment in time. Of all those that needed dropped, Holt was the last, yet he was removed first, while Tav and Halliday play on.

Today was the perfect opportunity to test the mettle of a three-man defence with Wallace and Hodson on the wings. Holt, Hyndman and Miller in the middle, McKay, Waghorn and Forrester up front. For ... IF the midfield gets over-run, you would have pace and technique to hit them on the counter, while the industry in midfield is still there. Since I was away all afternoon, I didn't have time to post that pre-match, but anyway. In the here and now, Plan A won't work at Pittodrie, Tynecastle or the Scumhut.

No!

The writing is on the wall though that in the Premiership, teams and managers are better, know their homework and know how to play us. And they are better than what we played before, not least on their home patch. (Hearts caught us out and had little problem hitting us thereafter. We shall see whether they can keep that form up in the next few games.)

On top of that, we have quite a few players who seem to have off moments in the worst possible situations, be it Tavernier, Kiernan, or Halliday. Situations that costs us games. On the other hand, those who are responsible up front seem unable to find their form for months ... yet, the opposition whips up the odd Sunday afternoon shot like Walker's first to set them on the road. And like it or not, MW still picks people who simply are not up for it at this moment in time. Of all those that needed dropped, Holt was the last, yet he was removed first, while Tav and Halliday play on.

Today was the perfect opportunity to test the mettle of a three-man defence with Wallace and Hodson on the wings. Holt, Hyndman and Miller in the middle, McKay, Waghorn and Forrester up front. For ... IF the midfield gets over-run, you would have pace and technique to hit them on the counter, while the industry in midfield is still there. Since I was away all afternoon, I didn't have time to post that pre-match, but anyway. In the here and now, Plan A won't work at Pittodrie, Tynecastle or the Scumhut.

I wish you had MW's phone number dB.:)

The money we spent was huge given our current state. 3 goals in 19 games and he's a striker. He's almost 29 and has only ever had a couple of good goal returns, playing in the lower leagues. Nothing about this transfer made sense.

Yeah thats a more sensible post.

The last game they beat us at Tynecastle in the League was the 30th of Nov. Since then we've had

2 H wins

1 A win

1 A draw

1 H draw

1 H loss

I'm not including tonights loass.... What were you saying about one single game?

One loss not bad really

The money we spent was huge given our current state. 3 goals in 19 games and he's a striker. He's almost 29 and has only ever had a couple of good goal returns, playing in the lower leagues. Nothing about this transfer made sense.

It was a panic signing as the transfer window was about to shut.