[FT] Hearts 4 - 1 Rangers (Hyndman 36)

Aberdeen are garbage and he's had plenty time and resources to be miles ahead of them. If they finish above us he needs to be immediately dismissed. Even if we finish above them, the only reason I'd consider keeping him is we'd probably go out and get someone even worse. Big Eck, McCoist, McCall....someone of that ilk i.e. completely useless.

Plenty of time , Jesus wept

I like miller but last night it was clear it just wasnt working with him up front. Halliday and Kiernan were liabilities.

I actually feel sorry for Miller on nights like that. All the great players he's played with in a Rangers shirt, and he is expected to make something happen with a team of disinterested wasters around him.

Every single player should be pulling double sessions @ Auchenhowie until the consistency improves.

Every single player should be out on the training pitch practising, developing & honing their skills/abilities.

If the PLAYERS don't buck up their ideas, they will ultimately cost MW & DW their jobs....

100% correct. However, we all know this won't happen. With honourable exceptions for the likes of Miller, the vast majority of the players simply don't care enough and are happy to pick up a wage, something which has been far more detrimental to us this season than a lack of quality (though Rob Kiernan is a Scottish Championship player if ever I saw one).

'As a TEAM, there was no cohesion what so ever, marking & movement on the pitch was all over the place - Hearts players found themselves in acres of space constantly.'

I don't think 'marking' is mentioned at team talks.

We don't need to mark. We're sooooo good, they mark us. Let's not waste time on worrying how our opponents play!!!

100% correct. However, we all know this won't happen. With honourable exceptions for the likes of Miller, the vast majority of the players simply don't care enough and are happy to pick up a wage, something which has been far more detrimental to us this season than a lack of quality (though Rob Kiernan is a Scottish Championship player if ever I saw one).

No exceptions for ANYONE......MW stated that they should be judged as a team. Therefore, If one does extra....they ALL do extra!!

cathro's taken 7 games and spent fuck all and done it to him

stop making excuses.

It's not an excuse it's a fact , and now Cathris a genius , oh the mentality of the Scottish fan