[FT] Rangers 2 (Miller 12; Waghorn 61) - 1 Morton

BBC were miffed:

"Rangers 2-1 Morton

Posted at

90+3 mins

Luke Donnelly hang your head in shame! Rangers get in an almighty mess at the back with a mix up between Lee Hodson and keeper Wes Foderingham gifting the ball to Ross Forbes, who lays it off to Donnelly at the edge of the box. With Foderingham posted missing, there's a couple of defenders guarding the goal but the Morton substitute can only lift a shot over the crossbar. Criminal..."

Are you surprised?

some very nervous players today. Got to say i am happy after that. We made changes to tactics during the game, the subs were dictated by the play. Most of all i loved the tactical change near the end, very impressed.

I know the edge of the seat attacking stuff doesn't suit everyone but i enjoyed that more than any recent game i can remember. Still have a long way to go but at least we are on the road now.

The 4-4-2 at the end was pretty crap -- I don't mind 4-4-2 as long as we execute it like Villareal! (Long shot I know!)

Like most have said, we gave them their chances -- talk about shooting ourselves in the foot! We were comfortable otherwise and should've scored more; same old story really.

The 4-4-2 at the end was pretty crap -- I don't mind 4-4-2 as long as we execute it like Villareal! (Long shot I know!)

Like most have said, we gave them their chances -- talk about shooting ourselves in the foot! We were comfortable otherwise and should've scored more; same old story really.

dont know where you see 442

It was waghorn and miller through the middle with mckay and ohalleron wide as usual with tav sweeping behind the mid three