[FT] Rangers 2 (Miller 12; Waghorn 61) - 1 Morton

what would be called 4-4-2 attacking in FM, the 2 wide in the midfield 4 pushed on but certainly not in a line with the strikers

From my position just to the right of the half way line they were more or less in line or perhaps slightly deeper when they started their runs; but it certainly looked more like 4-2-4 than 4-4-2.

Whatever it was called it was exciting to watch.

From my position just to the right of the half way line they were more or less in line or perhaps slightly deeper when they started their runs; but it certainly looked more like 4-2-4 than 4-4-2.

Whatever it was called it was exciting to watch.

When Waghorn came on he signalled to the whole team FOUR-FOUR-TWO even holding his fingers up to make the point.

When Waghorn came on he signalled to the whole team FOUR-FOUR-TWO even holding his fingers up to make the point.

Waghorn started the game that I watched.

However, many fingers he held up, I'm sure you would agree that neither O'Halloran nor McKay are wide midfield players.

Waghorn started the game that I watched.

However, many fingers he held up, I'm sure you would agree that neither O'Halloran nor McKay are wide midfield players.

Apologies it was when the Toral/Hodson substitutions were made that Waghorn did that. It was 4-4-2 .

Edited by forlanssister