[FT] Rangers 2 (Miller 12; Waghorn 61) - 1 Morton

Don't think its any coincidence we had two strikers come up with the goals today .off the top of my head i cant remember the last time that happened (no doubt someone will tell me it was just last week!).

I was wondering about this so decided to check back...astonishingly the last time two strikers scored in the one match for us was in this round of the cup 12 months ago!!! :shock:

It was the replay at Rugby Park 16/02/16 Waghorn & Clark the scorers. You have to go back another month (16/01/16 Livingston 4-1) to find the last time both Waggy & Kenny scored in the same game! Unbelievable!!!

Senderos looks like a pub team player

I beg to differ.

He made one bad mistake and on another occasion tried to be a bit clever when he should have sent the ball into the stand; but that apart I thought he was our best defender by far, cool and composed, won just about everything in the air and tried to pass out of defence to Rangers' players; all of which is in stark contrast to Kiernan.

The 4-4-2 at the end was pretty crap -- I don't mind 4-4-2 as long as we execute it like Villareal! (Long shot I know!)

You must have been at a different game from me.

We took off Holt from MF and sent on O'Halloran to play wide right. We pushed Waghorn into the middle alongside Miller and still had McKay on the left. We only had two midfielders on the park for the last half and hour: Halliday and Hyndman/Toral. From my position in the MSF we were very clearly playing 4 up and 2 in MF. If you are saying that O'Halloran and McKay were in wide midfield then I strongly disagree.

dont know where you see 442

It was waghorn and miller through the middle with mckay and ohalleron wide as usual

I don't know either.

For me it was very clearly 4-2-4 albeit Tavernier tends to come forward so perhaps 3-3-4; but one thing is for sure, we had 4 up for the last half an hour.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

thought Waghorn looked ok today....nice control and a few slick passes

If he could just finish. At least a couple of times he had fucking to score but didn't. Summed up the team as a whole, tbh: clearly some ability in there but they're all absolutely terrified.

You must have been at a different game from me.

We took off Holt from MF and sent on O'Halloran to play wide right. We pushed Waghorn into the middle alongside Miller and still had McKay on the left. We only had two midfielders on the park for the last half and hour: Halliday and Hyndman/Toral. From my position in the MSF we were very clearly playing 4 up and 2 in MF. If you are saying that O'Halloran and McKay were in wide midfield then I strongly disagree.

It's a slightly semantic debate: by that point, the game opened up and we had the ball to such an extent that the wide players--whether midfielders or forwards--were able to spend most of their time pushing forwards.

Edited by Oleg_Mcnoleg

Was at game we got result but a bit lucky at end after goalkeeper/defender cock-up.

Much as I hate to say it if Keirnan not getting picked at least get "bombscare" Wilson in for Senderos.

Some pluses today,Tav(for a change),Hyndman,Waggy(in spells),Miller(my MoM),MacKay,but a lot of improvement required.

Must congratulate support brought by Morton,think this was biggest outside of yahoos.