Well who's next

Kyle Hutton?

Anyway, the bitterness oozes out from anyone not in the boat these days. Must be utterly frustrating to these "journalists" who don't get any sniff of info from the club or the new gaffer.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we snatch victory on Sunday.

BTW, while I don't have a clue about Pedro's religious background, being a Portuguese suggests that he's a Catholic. Any word about that in the media? Not that it matters in this day and age, but ... remember the public outcries of not so long ago?

20170309_133208.jpg

That is a nothing statement.I was speaking to someone the other day who said the world would end yesterday. What would an ex-Ranger player know about it. Sounds like an Ally piece of info.

The only positive I can see is that he's an unknown quantity and not some hopeless Scottish manager that would be destined to fail. That said, looking at his CV this looks like an April fool's joke. Whoever thought this was a good idea must be wired to the moon. When is the last time we unearthed an unknown gem on the pitch or off it?

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Kyle Hutton?

Anyway, the bitterness oozes out from anyone not in the boat these days. Must be utterly frustrating to these "journalists" who don't get any sniff of info from the club or the new gaffer.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we snatch victory on Sunday.

BTW, while I don't have a clue about Pedro's religious background, being a Portuguese suggests that he's a Catholic. Any word about that in the media? Not that it matters in this day and age, but ... remember the public outcries of not so long ago?

Only a few die hard's give a shit about what religion anyone is these days.

New Rangers manager scouted for C****c!

New Rangers manager congratulated C****c on winning league!

New Rangers manager is bull fighter!

Ally didn't vote!

Ally thinks a DOF is a disaster!

Kenny Miller off to Hibs!

Blah!, blah! blah!, the gutter Scottish press is unique!

I've been offline for a couple of weeks so haven't trawled through the thread, but I can't be alone in finding this Portuguese chap's CV thoroughly uninspiring. I get the whole 'give him a chance' thing, but I simply can't see what he has done to merit getting the Rangers job. Surely if we're considering candidates like Rowett, we have to at least go with the British option. What's wrong with the likes of Michael Appleton?

I can just see Caixinha not getting the club or Scottish football at all, and leaving with his tail between his legs after a year and no progress.