Well who's next

So McCoist appears from out of the woodwork for an interview, or series of interviews, with The Dhaily Rhebel, a popular sellik fanzine, presumably for a fee,

and most certainly in the week before the Cheltenham Festival.

Coincidence? Or money grubbing?

Mccoist 'wondering where the money is coming from.' Technically he was entitled to grasp his gardening leave and technically he didn't have to dilute his shareholding but for him to query the financial wellbeing of the club and the direction of travel for our football style is s truly laughable and ironic. He is one of lives 'takers' no question.

On the football front I don't think he did much that any quarter decent manager couldn't have done at a quarter of the price.

Mccoist is a chancer if ever there was one. No doubt he made a few quid from his article to pay for a bottle or two of champagne.

His advice is best ignored. His day has been and gone. He is not a Rangers man.

Tactical Periodisation is quite interesting. It's main concern is transitions from the Moments of Play (Defensive Organisation, Transition from Defense to Attack, Offensive Organisation and Transition from Attack to Defense) and an integrated approach to training whereby every training session is adapted to include game scenarios to help the above transitions.
it's something I know zero about, will it be effective in Scotland against teams who sit deep against us? Worrys me a little bit it sounds like counter attack stuff

it's something I know zero about, will it be effective in Scotland against teams who sit deep against us? Worrys me a little bit it sounds like counter attack stuff

Looks like TP is trendy name for organise when being attacked and when you get the ball back know what your team mates are up to. Throw in a bit of fitness, pace and skill.

How have the club got us in a bit of a mess? They offered a job to the best candidate in their eyes, he turned it down( all this according to the msm). What should they do, just offer it to someone they know will jump at it irrespective of talent & experience?

These posts are in the wrong thread!!!

We will have a foreign Coach in charge, who will be expected to buy and sell players. With no scouting system in place and if the dof has been put on the back burner, none for a considerable period. As an aside, the Board should have made sure MW implemented their plan for a scouting system.

If the Board wanted to go down this route of a dof, surely puting all our eggs in one basket ( RW), was taking a hell of a gamble.

There is also a problem if the new Coach has always worked with a dof, hopefully he will be able to adjust and become a Manager.

EXCLUSIVE: Pedro Caixinha will be confirmed as @RangersFC manager on Friday

thesun.uk/60118X7Gb

Well it would be good to finally get it over the line. A very intriguing appointment which does bring a tad of excitement. I dont get the impression it will be a new PLG, I would suggest he is a bit mentally tougher than PLG was and there isnt bad apples in the dressing room like 2006.