Well who's next

Yes, we interviewed candidates for the position and he was the outstanding interviewee - that strikes me as normal recruitment procedure rather than "from left field".

Came from Celtics supposed feeder club. Called Sellick his Brothers Done his coaching badges at the Sellick football Association. Maybe Lawells power spreads further than the east.

Only a few die hard's give a shit about what religion anyone is these days.

I was sure not thinking about Bluenoses here.

BTW, the amount of negativity is quite baffling ... when hardly anyone of us had heard a word of him 20 days ago. Which, BTW, does not mean that those not oozing negativity are over the moon. More like quitely optimistic?

Came from Celtics supposed feeder club. Called Sellick his Brothers Done his coaching badges at the Sellick football Association. Maybe Lawells power spreads further than the east.

Being a goalkeeper as a player, he coached and was assistant manager and manager at ...

1999–2003 Desportivo Beja (youth) - Portugal

2003–2004 Vasco Gama Vidigueira

2004–2006 Sporting CP (assistant) - Portugal

2006–2007 Al-Hilal (assistant) - Saudi Arabia

2007–2008 Panathinaikos (assistant) - Greece

2008–2009 Rapid București (assistant) - Romania

2009–2010 Saudi Arabia (assistant)

2010–2011 União Leiria - Portugal

2011–2012 Nacional - Portugal

2013–2015 Santos Laguna - Mexico (under him Cup Winners, Regional Champions, and Mexican Champions)

2015–2017 Al-Gharafa

This obviously pales in contrast to ... well ... McLeish's experiences, or Davies' ... or all other names thrown about (and dismissed) with abandon.

As I stated earlier, Celtic's "feeder club" gave them not a single player or talent throughout the years. We hardly know anything about their actual relationship, bar Pedro having the dignity to congratulate them for another title. Which, if I recall, was something all Rangers managers did throughout the years, without the use of friendly and diplomatic words you would expect from a partner-side. I would assume that the link was probably as thin as ours to that Australian team a decade or so ago.

Maybe we wait and see how he gets on?

Is this a cheap option?,I know all the Rangers haters/media will think that way,serious question

For the past couple of days the online haters have been chuckling at the very thought of Caixinha giving up 2 million tax free a year, BMW car, huge house and membership of exclusive clubs to join Rangers - for 350,000 a year.

As my granny used to say, their gas has now been put at a peep. :rfcbouncy: