Well who's next

His club at the time have very close links with Ceptic....his comments mean nothing.

The gutter Scottish press trying to get the Rangers fans against him before he is even landed!, keeping the puddle drinkers happy!

His club at the time have very close links with Ceptic....his comments mean nothing.

Precisely, more than likely he would have been told to say that for purposes of raising the profile of a partner club(Celtic) in the country(Mexico)

For some reason my smiley wasn't posted Darth.

I can see right through it for what it is - an attempt to sow distrust with the fans before he even arrives.

The Hoops have had a partnership with the Liga MX outfit since 2011, the club Caixinha led to three major titles between 2013 and 2015.

Unless I am mistaken, their partnership yielded exactly nothing in terms of talent-spotting and player transfers.

Oh, it seems Pedro's CV ain't "totally hopeless" either ...

Someone with a bit of passion to get the lads fired up sounds exactly like what's needed at the moment.

And I still maintain if they can just sort out the basic errors and get some semblance of a solid back-line in place, second spot is still there for the taking.