Well who's next

it's something I know zero about, will it be effective in Scotland against teams who sit deep against us? Worrys me a little bit it sounds like counter attack stuff

Looks like TP is trendy name for organise when being attacked and when you get the ball back know what your team mates are up to. Throw in a bit of fitness, pace and skill.

It's just a framework; it doesn't tell us how he'll play. For me, TP states that every team must be well-drilled in the 4 "Moments of Play" (Organise themselves defensively, transition quickly and efficiently from Defense to Attack, Organise themselves Offensively, and then transition themselves from Attack to Defense again) and every training session -- there will be no sessions purely for fitness -- is geared towards those scenario's. Mourinho uses the framework, but he's clearly more interested in the Defensive Organisation and the quick Transition to Attack. Caixinha, from what I've read, is more interested in the Attacking Organisation, but appreciates the importance of Defensive Organisation.

It's just a way of thinking about the game. You can contrast Mourinho's counter-attacking sides (Defensive Organisation and quick Attacking Transitions) with Klopp's Liverpool who play entirely on the Transitions, both Attacking and Defensive Transitions. Klopp's sides don't have the best Defensive Organisation, and maybe lack the Offensive Organisation too, in the sense that they can struggle to break down a side when they're set up.

From cwoodloyal on FF

Recieved a phone call this morning from a first team source and Pedro Caixinha was in Glasgow yesterday and was introduced to the players.And he flew back home yesterday and will be back today.

His official press conference will be tomorrow lunchtime.My source and I quote when asked what he was like "He's radio rental"

I contacted my mate in the the media and Sky will have cameras on airport duty today for his arrival.

From cwoodloyal on FF

Recieved a phone call this morning from a first team source and Pedro Caixinha was in Glasgow yesterday and was introduced to the players.And he flew back home yesterday and will be back today.

His official press conference will be tomorrow lunchtime.My source and I quote when asked what he was like "He's radio rental"

I contacted my mate in the the media and Sky will have cameras on airport duty today for his arrival.

I thought he was in charge at a reserve match yesterday ? :confused:

I thought he was in charge at a reserve match yesterday ? :confused:

Think it's rubbish, he has posted this.

I questioned him on the exact same thing on the phone this morning.I told him surely someone would've spotted him.I was sceptical myself but he assured me the meeting took place.

If it turns out to be false I will be having words with him.He is part of the first team staff.

Edited by chilledbear

Can anyone explain what "radio rental" means? Cheers.

Same as 'pea and lentil'.

Rhyming slang......mental.

'Mental' itself can mean anything from mildly eccentric to full on six cylinder psychopath, and depending on circumstance and who is talking,

may be a term of approbation, or completely pejorative.