Well who's next

De Boer is another imo who'd jump ship the first time an offer came in for him.

Yip agree with that Boabie but I still wouldnt say no. FdB has Arsenal and Barca on his radar (whether they have him is another question). Inter was a set back for him so he will be looking to go somewhere and win again though.

Neil McCann is someone who talks a load of sense and would be good in the set up in some capacity. Whether he gives up his cushy job at the moment is doubtful - he co commentates for a Premier League game every week for Premier League TV.

I confidently predict it'll be Eck to the summer, then McInnes.

I should add I'm mostly wrong about this sort of thing

My own thoughts were towards Walter, Oleg.

He's a safe pair of hands the board could sell to the fans.

Eck was not without his doubters while he was still with us and would imo do nothing to sell season tickets.

I'd confidently expect an announcement on who will be in charge for next season quite soon.

I confidently predict it'll be Eck to the summer, then McInnes.

I should add I'm mostly wrong about this sort of thing

Id take Big Eck until the end of the season. Everywhere he has went he gets an immediate response which is what we need now and he is a big enough character to handle it. But long term not for me.

The Daily Record (first time ive ever clicked on a link for this) have the following names:

McInnes - Best of the worst managers on offer but we should be aiming way higher

Tommy Wright - Proves the paper is a wind up.

Frank De Boer - Obvious first choice for the fans but very unlikely. However this is where we should be aiming.

Billy Davies - This is tiresome. I dont think I could handle that.

Alex McLeish - as above until the end of the season would do a job.

Gary Monk - Funnily one of the first names that came to mind but will totally depend on Leeds season. no way would he consider it now with Leeds having a chance of promotion but if Leeds dont go up he might as he is working for a nutter there.