A calm, rational analysis from Richard Wilson

Meanwhile the mental health of the fool James continues to deteriorate -

" I realise that most of my diligent readers apprise themselves of the excellent contributions of my commentators and will be aware of the reasons for my absence from our site yesterday. A neighbour had called me to advise that Police Scotland were urgently trying to reach me. They left a letter behind that their intelligence unit had picked up on a credible threat to my life. According to a detective sergeant, the conspirators are based in the Stranraer area. Some were active members of the UVF and UDA. A couple of them had served time for murder. They were believed to have access to weapons. I was advised to stay with a family member or friend during my visit to my home town. I was in exile on my own Main Street. The price of running this site is now measured in my blood. I put my apartment on the market and demurred from cancelling my home insurance as they might raze it to the ground. My furniture is now in storage. It’s a shocking state of affairs. They evidently cannot handle the truth."

:roflmao:

WTF?? This is delusion only vast amounts of LSD can muster!! Pmsl. I'm sure the term is "drug induced psychosis".

Edited by cooponthewing

Meanwhile the mental health of the fool James continues to deteriorate -

" I realise that most of my diligent readers apprise themselves of the excellent contributions of my commentators and will be aware of the reasons for my absence from our site yesterday. A neighbour had called me to advise that Police Scotland were urgently trying to reach me. They left a letter behind that their intelligence unit had picked up on a credible threat to my life. According to a detective sergeant, the conspirators are based in the Stranraer area. Some were active members of the UVF and UDA. A couple of them had served time for murder. They were believed to have access to weapons. I was advised to stay with a family member or friend during my visit to my home town. I was in exile on my own Main Street. The price of running this site is now measured in my blood. I put my apartment on the market and demurred from cancelling my home insurance as they might raze it to the ground. My furniture is now in storage. It’s a shocking state of affairs. They evidently cannot handle the truth."

:roflmao:

The guy truly is hilarious. I'm waiting for it all to come out that he has been at the wind up the whole time. The comments section must be filled in by him also.

Wikipedia? A couple of books, paid for via expenses, maybe even claimed against tax, as well. Amazing what dodges you can pick up by osmosis from Rangers' accounts.

Have they ever been seen in the same place at the same time? If not, there's your clincher.

Your suggestions are quite scurrilous and totally without any foundation.

For you information I had the privilege to watch our teams for the late 50's/early 60's when the they were playing and winning three Cup Finals in a row etc, so have no need to read their history in books or on Wikipedia nor do I need any lessons in Rangers history from you.

For you information I had the privilege to watch our teams for the late 50's/early 60's when the they were playing and winning three Cup Finals in a row etc, so have no need to read their history in books or on Wikipedia nor do I need any lessons in Rangers history from you.

I think the comments about lack of knowledge, expenses etc were aimed at Tom English.

A bad joke to suggest you and he are one and the same but a joke nonetheless.

I know for a fact that what you said there BH is true. I suspect that there is some mis-communication somewhere.

Totally agree BH definitely does not think Dave King is a fit and proper person to control Rangers due to his dodgy tax dealings. however I have no doubt he is a Gers supporter which is a very broad church.

Yet he was pro Mike Ashley and cohorts? How on earth were/are they 'fit and proper'? I like BH and he's very knowledgeable when it comes to on the pitch. He's agenda-driven when it comes to everything off it.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Yet he was pro Mike Ashley and cohorts? How on earth were/are they 'fit and proper'? I like BH and he's very knowledgeable when it comes to on the pitch. He's agenda-driven when it comes to everything off it.

This is not a court of law to try anyone so can we just stay on subject.