[FT] Dundee 2 - 1 Rangers (Garner 62)

We'd be better off giving more youngsters a chance rather than some of these non triers, on this performance we've no chance of finishing 2nd.

We need a manager in place now....

Today has been an unmitigated disaster re 2nd place. The fixed fixture list and the timz if not going for unbeaten will finish us off - that is if we even try for it.

I lost count how many times I had my face in my hands after seeing too many players failing to take responsibility for loose balls and failing to control balls after more than one attempt. We spend too much time trying to get a ball under control than actually using it!

This was always going to be a tricky game. We have a group of players used to playing a certain way -- successfully or not -- and it's not really logical to expect them to be excellent at Murty's system -- which I don't think he knows what it is. We can and were playing a lot better than that, though.

LOL at Dundee celebrating like they've won the league. Percentage football won the day. Typical Scotland.

Edited by Rousseau

We were set up all wrong simple as, get that right and you're on the right foot, get it wrong and you're struggling. Plus the lack of fight and we are way behind teams that want it, Dundee wanted that so bad you could smell the hunger through the TV, we need some of what they are getting.