[FT] Dundee 2 - 1 Rangers (Garner 62)

We are gutless and clueless.

The midfield duo is being out muscled. The back four doesn't know whether to stick or twist. The lack of control in the forward area would have you weeping. It took until the 40th minute to work the Dundee keeper. The lack of organisation and leadership is most obvious.

Thus, the next goal is everything, we get it then, game on. Dundee score it, and this could be embarrassing. I can only offer putting Holt on to bolster the midfield.

It has been clear for months that we need an upgrade all over the park, but at least we had way of playing with MW; I don't know what we are doing here? We can't expect a team of players not known for their physical acumen to suddenly be physical; that wasn't what we were about -- although I do expect the basic physical ability in any professional. We need a manager/coach in ASAP that can build on what MW started.

I'm not knocking Murty, but i think he's tried to be to clever, a simple 4-4-2 to start with, see how Dundee have set up, then change to any formation he thinks that can win it. Too ambitious to early with a team that struggles with simple instructions.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

It has been clear for months that we need an upgrade all over the park, but at least we had way of playing with MW; I don't know what we are doing here? We can't expect a team of players not known for their physical acumen to suddenly be physical; that wasn't what we were about -- although I do expect the basic physical ability in any professional. We need a manager/coach in ASAP that can build on what MW started.

This was always going to happen , the board are clueless and totally split .There is no leadership on or off the park . Total shambles , carry on regardless springs to mind , where as its leaving us up the kyber.

Meanwhile, our Ladies have just concluded their first game of the new season ...

Rangers Ladies vs Edinburgh University Hutchison Vale

1-0 Robertson (6)

2-0 Watson (21)

2-1 ECHV pen. (34)

HT 2-1

2-2 EUHU (65)

3-2 McLintock (69)

4-2 Brown (72)

4-3 ECHV pen.​ (80)

5-3 Brown (84)

6-3 Adams (86)

7-3 o.g. (87)

8-3 McLintock (90)

FT 8-3

https://twitter.com/RFC_Ladies

Goaaaaaaaaaaaal! Garner. All on his own. No idea what they were doing but we are back in. Completely undeservedly. not even sure what we've been doing - no passing game, one long ball from Wes earlier. Suddenly though, its back on