Storm needed to to blow away Nessy- Inverness v Rangers match preview.

Diabolical performance from Murty today, no ifs and buts.

Wrong tactical formation, wrong players, no guts to take a risk and thus service resumed.

Wonder what we have to do in front of goals, three times hitting the goalie and some glaring misses, they hit us with one-and-half Sunday afternoon strikes, wonderful.

Dodoo and Forrester must by utterly annoyed with this.

I agree with this. On the few occasions where McKay and Hyndman linked up in the middle of the park we looked dangerous. Why oh why don't we play McKay in the middle? We need to shake it up a bit and he's so dangerous in there. Instead we keep him out on the wing. I just don't get it. Murty has nothing to lose and yet he won't try changing a broken system.

When will blaming the manager stop and putting the spotlight onto the board become obvious .

Shall the board pick the players? I did not expect a quick managerial change but I would a) expect that the players give it their all and b) the manager at hand does what is needed. IMHO, he failed badly today.

These are not Sunday afternoon goals ffs they are just run of the mill chances that any SPL player could put away given time and space to do so! I'm afraid if we keep with the current set up then we'll lose more than out current 1:3 ratio. I was quite prepared to allow Mr Murty the time to impose his vision on this side but so far I've seen nothing that impresses me in the slightest. He seems to be letting the players pick the team and we know how good they've been this season so far. No its time to get someone in who can tell these lightweight what is required of them to be Rangers players. Terry Butcher till the end of the season wouldn't be a bad shout.

We are still a Championship side. Except now we have the heart of a mouse.

With the exception of Miller and Foderingham, this entire Rangers squad should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Kenny Miller? LOL are you havin' a laugh ?

He was absolute garbage again tonight yet still gets a game every week. Just 6 league goals this season and still gets picked every week.

Why does he get a game every week ? Because we have a numpty in the dug out who should be nowhere near the Rangers job. I genuinely believe he doesn't want Rangers to win given his background