Rangers 2017

Just a few years ago few believed things could get any worse that they were , however under DK stewardship or rarther lack of the good ship RFC is heading for the rocks once again , all in the name of saving the board or rather DK .

A divided board does no one any good , a devious board even worse , when you look back at things such as getting rid Of RF as a priority instead of funding a new manager it speaks volumes .

We are truly fucked IMHO , I have never felt so low as I currently do , that board members are at each other's throats , no direction , no Chairman , no clear path , they can't even agree whether to appoint a manager or D of F first , it's pathetic .

Yet the usual arseholes will appear to tell us all DK has a plan , can't buy the bullshit anymore .

Just a few years ago few believed things could get any worse that they were , however under DK stewardship or rarther lack of the good ship RFC is heading for the rocks once again , all in the name of saving the board or rather DK .

A divided board does no one any good , a devious board even worse , when you look back at things such as getting rid Of RF as a priority instead of funding a new manager it speaks volumes .

We are truly fucked IMHO , I have never felt so low as I currently do , that board members are at each other's throats , no direction , no Chairman , no clear path , they can't even agree whether to appoint a manager or D of F first , it's pathetic .

Yet the usual arseholes will appear to tell us all DK has a plan , can't buy the bullshit anymore .

Things were worse just a few years ago!, we are in the top league again and that has to be seen as some sort of progression!, I've no idea what you're on about regarding the board at each others throats?, but I do know if the current board had not ousted the ****s then we would definitely be worse!

Things were worse just a few years ago!, we are in the top league again and that has to be seen as some sort of progression!, I've no idea what you're on about regarding the board at each others throats?, but I do know if the current board had not ousted the ****s then we would definitely be worse!

There is next to no difference between the leagues in our position , we are no further ahead in getting rid of the onerous contracts changing , we have not supported our past manager and are hanging his one out to dry , DK has not been seen in months , but you keep believing mate , staunch , the club loves idiots like you

There is next to no difference between the leagues in our position , we are no further ahead in getting rid of the onerous contracts changing , we have not supported our past manager and are hanging his one out to dry , DK has not been seen in months , but you keep believing mate , staunch , the club loves idiots like you

Aye good one mate, I think I will leave you to pish your knickers!

we let him piss away a years budget on total shit

Unless you've got information and evidence that you are prepared to put in the public domain then I suggest you label your opinions as speculation rather than trying to present them as fact. Otherwise you run the risk of losing the people whom you wish to influence.

What position does King play at ? Is he the guy responsible for shipping goals or does he miss sitters ?

We have guys in charge of Rangers daily. They are paid handsomely for doing just that.

Going by what I've seen you post in the past mate maybe also excuses you for calling Rangers fans "idiots". However, hatred of King doesn't mean it's right to do it.

My only gripe with this board is that they knew Warburton was going and had no plan whatsoever to replace him.

Murty should be nowhere near the Rangers dug out. He's a youth coach who's a million miles out his depth

Absolutely spot on Rab. Kings statement intimated he knew MW was touting himself around England for ages yet we have no continuity plan of succession in place which has now cost us 6 points to date.

That to me sounds a bit like the US claims that Russia manipulated the US elections. No disrespect, but which directors are at which thraots exactly and how do we come to that knowledge.

At the end of the day, we right now start and look like a team that has just been promoted. That is the cold reality. The only good thing is that we sure won't get relegated. Perhaps we take it from there and hope that as always, things in football can change in both directions rather quickly.

The board knew about MW going and had no plan to replace him.

That again is conjecture and we hardly know how quickly the board looked after candidates. It is not that they advertise that in the DR et al. So please keep the feet on the ground here.

Edited by der Berliner