Rangers 2017

There is next to no difference between the leagues in our position , we are no further ahead in getting rid of the onerous contracts changing , we have not supported our past manager and are hanging his one out to dry , DK has not been seen in months , but you keep believing mate , staunch , the club loves idiots like you

Unlike you I know nothing of the problems at boardroom level, but I do know the manager was failing badly with his obsession that possession was everything, buying duds, failing to bolster key positions etc etc. I am glad he has gone and pleased that it didn't drag on any longer. Next steps are critical.

Hello , that's my entire point , some time soon it's going to become obvious to the support .

Hello yourself.

Warburton made signings. He's now gone. If we have a squad of dumplings that's hardly Kings fault. Blame the last manager.

Hello yourself.

Warburton made signings. He's now gone. If we have a squad of dumplings that's hardly Kings fault. Blame the last manager.

The board have a responsibility in that they allowed him to make those 11 signings last summer. None of those signings started tonight. Tells you all you need to know

Edited by RANGERRAB

The board have a responsibility in that they allowed him to make those 11 signings last summer. None of those signings started tonight. Tells you all you need to know

The board took on a manager who was responsible for signing players. I don't recall too many objections when Warburton and Weir arrived.

I'll repeat Rab - the fact that Warburton signed a load of dumplings isn't the boards fault.

Anybody wanting to claim that Warburton wasn't given enough money for players should maybe look at your pointing out how many started tonight.

Our club isn't cash rich. We have a budget. Warburton wasted it.

Just a few years ago few believed things could get any worse that they were , however under DK stewardship or rarther lack of the good ship RFC is heading for the rocks once again , all in the name of saving the board or rather DK .

A divided board does no one any good , a devious board even worse , when you look back at things such as getting rid Of RF as a priority instead of funding a new manager it speaks volumes .

We are truly fucked IMHO , I have never felt so low as I currently do , that board members are at each other's throats , no direction , no Chairman , no clear path , they can't even agree whether to appoint a manager or D of F first , it's pathetic .

Yet the usual arseholes will appear to tell us all DK has a plan , can't buy the bullshit anymore .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If supporters who know don't reveal anything then nothing will change.

Edited by chilledbear

Just a few years ago few believed things could get any worse that they were , however under DK stewardship or rarther lack of the good ship RFC is heading for the rocks once again , all in the name of saving the board or rather DK .

A divided board does no one any good , a devious board even worse , when you look back at things such as getting rid Of RF as a priority instead of funding a new manager it speaks volumes .

We are truly fucked IMHO , I have never felt so low as I currently do , that board members are at each other's throats , no direction , no Chairman , no clear path , they can't even agree whether to appoint a manager or D of F first , it's pathetic .

Yet the usual arseholes will appear to tell us all DK has a plan , can't buy the bullshit anymore .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If supporters who know don't reveal anything then nothing will change.

Your last signature there sums up everything I've always believed about our support CB.

Can ask though where these stories about " board members are at each other's throats " are coming from ?

Over the years on many forums I've seen guys writing about inside knowledge - there are a couple here too. Experience has taught me that without fail they are full of shyte. Btw, that I can remember, I haven't seen you do the same . But would still like to know where these rumours originate from.

The fool JJ or the failed social worker, Muirhead, etc are a given - they earn a living via donate buttons from deluded manks.

Are we expected to buy into second-hand garbage from those clowns ?

RBR has plenty to say without saying anything at all apart from opinion.

Maybe I've not been here long enough to catch up on who's in the know but I haven't seen one single line from anybody that gives me hope that I might get an insight into anything going on behind the scenes.

Believe me, I'm listening.

The board put trust in him to make reasonable signings----he failed them.If responsibility for signings are down to boards,why would any club need a manager.

They would just need a trainer and somebody to pick the team on a Saturday or whenever.

Your last signature there sums up everything I've always believed about our support CB.

Can ask though where these stories about " board members are at each other's throats " are coming from ?

Over the years on many forums I've seen guys writing about inside knowledge - there are a couple here too. Experience has taught me that without fail they are full of shyte. Btw, that I can remember, I haven't seen you do the same . But would still like to know where these rumours originate from.

The fool JJ or the failed social worker, Muirhead, etc are a given - they earn a living via donate buttons from deluded manks.

Are we expected to buy into second-hand garbage from those clowns ?

RBR has plenty to say without saying anything at all apart from opinion.

Maybe I've not been here long enough to catch up on who's in the know but I haven't seen one single line from anybody that gives me hope that I might get an insight into anything going on behind the scenes.

Believe me, I'm listening.

Only the last line is mine, the speel was the original post from rbr.

No idea why it turned out like it did, probably the second bottle.

Edited by chilledbear