Rangers 2017

What is definite is the board has to act fast regarding a manager,IMO Murty is in the same boat as McDowell in being shoved into an unenviable position.

He is having to work with Warburton's duds and try and make a silk purse out of a pig's ear and the only options he has is trying to shuffle the players who even under MW were long since under-performing,and any new man coming in will have the same bunch and same problems and the only hope is he can keep us in the top6.

My only gripe with this board is that they knew Warburton was going and had no plan whatsoever to replace him.

Murty should be nowhere near the Rangers dug out. He's a youth coach who's a million miles out his depth

They knew MW was going because they manipulated the situation , sorry it's not they , 2 board members manipulated the situation , we replaced an entire squad for less than Celtic spent on Sinclair yet it's the managers fault , Jesus wept , talk about gullible

They knew MW was going because they manipulated the situation , sorry it's not they , 2 board members manipulated the situation , we replaced an entire squad for less than Celtic spent on Sinclair yet it's the managers fault , Jesus wept , talk about gullible

Celtic didn't need Sinclair . They would win this league easily without him.

We needed a whole squad.

What is definite is the board has to act fast regarding a manager,IMO Murty is in the same boat as McDowell in being shoved into an unenviable position.

He is having to work with Warburton's duds and try and make a silk purse out of a pig's ear and the only options he has is trying to shuffle the players who even under MW were long since under-performing,and any new man coming in will have the same bunch and same problems and the only hope is he can keep us in the top6.

From what little I've seen from various types of footage of him interacting with the first team etc he comes across as a 'nice guy'. Of course there's nothing wrong with being a nice guy per se' but 'nice guys' are not exactly what we need right now in any department.

From what little I've seen from various types of footage of him interacting with the first team etc he comes across as a 'nice guy'. Of course there's nothing wrong with being a nice guy per se' but 'nice guys' are not exactly what we need right now in any department.

He's only there until a replacement is found BJ. If I was in his position I wouldn't be turning myself into an animal for a few weeks either.

I'd criticise him if he was shoving himself forward for the job full time. But he isn't. He said he doesn't want the job.

Celtic didn't need Sinclair . They would win this league easily without him.

We needed a whole squad.

Hello , that's my entire point , some time soon it's going to become obvious to the support .

As much as I vehemently disagree with all of Murty's selection, subs, tactics etc, I in no way can blame him for what has happened.

If I was from a big Celtic family and somehow fell into a temp position in charge of Rangers, I would do it exactly the way Murty has done it too!

That's a joke lads btw!

He is a youth coach, brought in to get youth teams to play the Warburton way and don't bother about results, it's about the production line. First team manager is a million miles away from his skill sets, and there is absolutely no way he should have had to take the team past the Morton game. The issue lies further up the food chain in my book.