[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Hill 87)

The one coach I miss at Rangers is a sprinting coach. At least I have never heard one mentioned. We have so many slow players that I am sure a sprint coach could make a big difference and he would not really need to be on the fast coaching staff but a hired in help.

Guess work all the way,he starts tomorrow,so let's wait to see how things unfold.

Here's a little thought on DoF ,Gordon Smith had the dubious position under our best to forget "owners" and left when he seen what was happening, maybe time to bring him back?.

Brenda looks sick.

Well done Murty - defo deserves to stay on, he has actually done well and won a lot of respect.

I did say Big Clint has to have the game of his life and I think he did. I hope he gets another year as he is clearly our best CH.

Meanwhile, over on Kiddyfiddler Street they are taking the result with their usual good grace and sense -

"sevilliano

12 Mar 2017, 09:20 PM

We were up against a cheating Hun carrot of a ref who blatantly effed most decisions in the first 20/30 mins of the match - so we got no momentum whatsoever and that's hugely important

In what developed our back four were piss poor and exposed mainly because bar our captain there was nothing there

Armstrong will probably get a free pass from most but if he hadn't scored he was right behind bitton as being mia

Taking bitton off was right decision -any time it gets tough he goes missing - he can be a steadying influence if we are trying to unlock but jeez he's awful in fight

Him off showed the front line up - I thought Forrest was best of them in first half but after he was pulled dembele and Sinclair were abject

The decision to take Armstrong off was probably forced and Kouassi would have been off on first tackle from madden

Griffuths did well but you can't okay any Hun team with 4 up front and only one effective in midfield and aback four inc a nervous svistchenko and boyata who did ok but is still a bombscare

That said we'd have won if a non Scottish ref had been in charge for penalty

What a effin abject ridiculous decision - he's a carrot a effin carrot and in any other country he'd never see another match but after Beaton last week and madden this we know it'll be one of these carrots or son of anti catholic Joker Dallas who gets the semi and final

He didn't cover himself in glory today and perhaps the adulation for his 24 hour athlete guru stuff has led to some complacency - but bad pitch or not we were poor poor poor

They are crap and we should beat them

Another midfielder and striker earlier summer will help

Well done Gordon - God forbid de vries had been in goal

Anyhow here we go 10iar

Ps drink has been taken.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitton was far from the worst player. The team definitely got worse in second half. I assumed he was injured?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sinclair was the worst player on the pitch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely. He was dreadful.

:rfcbouncy:

This about a squad of players who are individually worth in excess of at least 10 million each. :roflmao:

goalkeeping coach is a strange one.

do we have a fitness coach at the moment ?

what will his assistant do ?

As everyone knows. Jim Stewart is our current goalkeeping coach and we have a position called Head of Performance and Preparation, Craig Flannagan, which I guess in most people's language would be a fitness coach?

https://rangers.co.uk/teams/staff/

Pedro Mendes is his friend.

Nuno Batista is his agent https://twitter.com/BatistaNuno

Thanks fs!

I had read elsewhere (and on here) he was his agent...however when I googled "Pedro Mendez Agent" I got some other Mendez, Jorge I think the name was, but nothing about Pedro being an agent!

So he's his friend! That just about clears up all the mis-information that can be found on the web.