This managerial appointment is embarrassing

It may not be about getting a Scottish manager for you but the OP has stated previously we should be looking for a foreign manager, not a British one and then still complains when he gets what he asks for.

Lol...just lol. So if the Polish cleaner at my work got the job would I be a hypocrite for criticising his appointment? Jesus Christ, mate.

Also, where did I actually say we have to go for a foreign manager? I couldn't care less where a manager is from. All I said I didn't want was some run of the mill shitty manager like McLeish, McCall et al.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Personally I thought there would have been more than 60 CV's submitted, practically every club get dozens every time a vacancy arises that's the way it works in football. Undoubtedly many would have went straight into the bin.

After McCall left Motherwell they got over 50 applications. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29922911

Wouldn't the best managers need to be approached?

The appointee would have met the job spec, the person spec, performed very well at interview, and had tip top references.

He's now in situ, and even the media, following his presentation and his initial press conference, are soft pedalling.

Not to sure about that Rab,too soon to tell,but doubt if there will bee such a points gap.

Much will depnd on who he brings in during the summer but he's bound to have contacts all over.

Get us a striker who can get 25 league goals & get Hyndmann and Toral for next season and it's game on with the yahoos IMO.

Might need to look at CB too

Edited by RANGERRAB

Lol...just lol. So if the Polish cleaner at my work got the job would I be a hypocrite for criticising his appointment? Jesus Christ, mate.

Also, where did I actually say we have to go for a foreign manager? I couldn't care less where a manager is from. All I said I didn't want was some run of the mill shitty manager like McLeish, McCall et al.

Not sure why you mention a Polish cleaner - last I checked Caixinha is a bona fide football manager. What is the point you are trying to make again ?