This managerial appointment is embarrassing

Nobody knows anything about this guy. He hasn't taken charge for one single game, yet his appointment is put down as "embarrassing".

Did any of those fantasy league managers apply ?

Of the others connected, how many were maybe disappointed to learn the understandable financial constrictions that would be placed on them ? Yes we remain Rangers, a huge name in football. But the safe is empty and not everyone applying would have known that until told.

Let's give the man a chance.

You know what?

Quite frankly I find threads like this and the fact that hardly any Rangers supporters have a clue what a DOF is or what it is they do extremely embarrassing.

A DOF is supposed to be there to insure that the football club maintains a consistent footballing philosophy and standard throughout its entire structure. From the 7-8 year old youth teams right through to the senior first XI.

It is in fact really the only failing I place with Warburton solely. Reading between the lines I have the distinct feeling that he was supposed to implement a DOF to carry out the tasks that he started when he introduced the consistent footballing philosophy of attacking 4-3-3 across all our teams. Instead he appointed Frank McParland in a jobs for the boys move that in my opinion made a mockery of what he was hired for.

I don't care what Walter, Barry or Ally have to say about a DOF being appointed at a club they were involved in. Where is their footballing philosophy? The only one I can truly comment on is Walter as no matter how negative it was he did actually have a footballing philosophy. The other two are too busy shovelling pies and champagne into their ain gubs to be listed to with even the slightest credence..

Nobody knows anything about this guy. He hasn't taken charge for one single game, yet his appointment is put down as "embarrassing".

Did any of those fantasy league managers apply ?

Of the others connected, how many were maybe disappointed to learn the understandable financial constrictions that would be placed on them ? Yes we remain Rangers, a huge name in football. But the safe is empty and not everyone applying would have known that until told.

Let's give the man a chance.

All the football experts are the ones on forums and do not work in football................................

I can give you 3 or 4 million reasons.

Do you really think FdB was on a huge salary at Ajax. He also said he was interested in the job but would only in the new season. Ron Jans is manager at a small club and will not have anywhere near a Rangers wage. Bert van Marwijk is sitting at home and again Dutch wages are probably less than Scottish. Bergkemp is an Ajax Youth coach and I have no idea if he would have been interested but it would a fantastic gamble together with Numan. I don't see money playing a roll with most of them.

Has anyone on here actually seen any if Pedro's teams in action???

What's that got to do with anything ? :razz:

He hasn't been in charge of Ajax, Real or Inter. So he's clearly a dumpling. :party:

Sack him tomorrow and get Frank in.

What's that got to do with anything ? :razz:

He hasn't been in charge of Ajax, Real or Inter. So he's clearly a dumpling. :party:

Sack him tomorrow and get Frank in.

Ehh,he only asked a question.Is this you gettin your excuses in early?