Welcome Pedro! Rangers v Hamilton preview.

Best decision today was taking Tavernier off set pieces and putting Toral on them.

we pressed a lot more and were quicker putting the ball forward.

over all well played Rangers.

Hyndman and Toral have transformed the midfield. Gone is the slow and hesitating football from Halliday. Replaced today with slick movement and passing. Hyndman is mentally quicker and more assured than everyone else.

Good performance from the team today. Good to see players heading for the byline more often.

Toral made a much better contribution today. Some of the passing was really good.

Hard to know how much can be taken from this performance though since Hamilton are rubbish.

O2XdszX.png

Quality pic BH. But it just shows seats in the corners would have far been better than big screens or at least between the Govan / Copland end. Look how much wasted space is around them and that could be another 3000 bears.

Awful away support from a team a few miles away. A team coming from Kazakhstan would have more. Its all thats wrong with the scottish game now, too many minor clubs.

Great posts guys.I came away from game today with no reason to slate any of our team.

Foddy- better distribution and much more quickly.Tav. played like a right back today instead of the "Wanderer". Wilson pretty steady but not perfect.Hill another great game.

Wallace usual self. Toral my man of match. Holt Very good game apart from glaring miss. Hyndman solid and great goal. Miller some excellent one two's and passes. Waghorn more like a centre forward and hopefully more to come. McKay more like his old self some great passes. Subs all done ok.

Pedro has worked wonders in a few days.

Great tribute banners from the Union Bears thanking Murty and welcoming Pedro.:rfc:

Great posts guys.I came away from game today with no reason to slate any of our team.

Foddy- better distribution and much more quickly.Tav. played like a right back today instead of the "Wanderer". Wilson pretty steady but not perfect.Hill another great game.

Wallace usual self. Toral my man of match. Holt Very good game apart from glaring miss. Hyndman solid and great goal. Miller some excellent one two's and passes. Waghorn more like a centre forward and hopefully more to come. McKay more like his old self some great passes. Subs all done ok.

Pedro has worked wonders in a few days.

Great tribute banners from the Union Bears thanking Murty and welcoming Pedro.:rfc:

I think Murty started the change but I will admit the boss has taken it a stage higher.

Delighted with that today.

Accies parked the bus but we worked hard, created space and took our chances (most of the time) when they came along. Some really good football despite countless fouls encouraged by an incredibly lenient referee who continually allowed a physical Accies outfit to foul time and time again.

Delighted with that today.

Accies parked the bus but we worked hard, created space and took our chances (most of the time) when they came along. Some really good football despite countless fouls encouraged by an incredibly lenient referee who continually allowed a physical Accies outfit to foul time and time again.

I thought the Referee had a good game. I can't remember any real bad decisions. In Holland a few referee's have decided football is a contact sport and are refereeing on keep the game going. I hope it catches on as every tackle is not a foul. And every foul is not a yellow card. Get football back to being a man's game.

instead of pishing about "recycling" passes on the edge of the box,

we used the early ball.....

that's the difference....

Tavs crosses, Toral through balls on the deck from deep, and up the left side as well with Wallace and McKay.

..early ball !