Rangers - Fake News Generator

Not directly Rangers but the latest bit of Fake News; "Celtic fans chant "there's only one Lee Rigby" at Celtic Park - when it was actually Hearts fans. I'm no fan of the poor guy's name being dragged in in any way but good opportunity for the press to spin a story in Celtic's favour after their failure to cover up last week's shitstorm.

The latest crowdfunded campaign (that totally doesn't go into the pockets of the starter) is that there is an investigation into Rangers' final day game against Dunfermline in which we bunged them to lose. Started by regular fake news site CQN. Rather than go to their site and give them traffic, read the Phantom's twitter. They truly are deranged.

The latest crowdfunded campaign (that totally doesn't go into the pockets of the starter) is that there is an investigation into Rangers' final day game against Dunfermline in which we bunged them to lose. Started by regular fake news site CQN. Rather than go to their site and give them traffic, read the Phantom's twitter. They truly are deranged.

CQN most definitely have the ear of the Celtic board.

CQN most definitely have the ear of the Celtic board.

CQN's owner, Paul Brennan has been Peter Lawwell's media window of choice for a dozen years. There is considerable competition for Lawwell's favours among Yahoo minded journos and agencies. The usual suspects occasionally lose their discipline and openly bitch about Brennan's continual good fortune. Peter Martin(a close neighbour) used to expose his own jealousy by confirming Sellik rumours by reference CQN reporting it, "it must be true".

It's just another part of ra Sellik doing a significant of business, by proxy. Lawwell briefs Brennan, he in turn briefs a like minded/useful idiot.

CQN's owner, Paul Brennan has been Peter Lawwell's media window of choice for a dozen years. There is considerable competition for Lawwell's favours among Yahoo minded journos and agencies. The usual suspects occasionally lose their discipline and openly bitch about Brennan's continual good fortune. Peter Martin(a close neighbour) used to expose his own jealousy by confirming Sellik rumours by reference CQN reporting it, "it must be true".

It's just another part of ra Sellik doing a significant of business, by proxy. Lawwell briefs Brennan, he in turn briefs a like minded/useful idiot.

Yip. All this is is the extension of the negative smear campaign against Rangers. It is blatantly coming from Celtic. And the long term damage is horrendous. Who is going to invest in a team with allegations of cheating shadowing them? Who is going to sponsor a team linked to tax "evasion"? What is the influence of this on fans of the future? Do kids want o be associated with the bogeyman team? Do visitors to the country visit Rangers when they know of all these stories of all the bad stuff they have been up to? I've said it before but this Fake News campaign against us is one of the most important things we should be fighting against. It has direct parallels with politics just now. Look at the influence Fake News has had on the US presidential campaign. All of these ridiculous untrue stories have a negative impact on us, whether true or not, as the general public are neither a) clever enough to spot the made up stories or b) not interested enough to check the truth in the stories. No doubt the compliant mainstream media will pick this up and that is when the real damage cycle will start again.

I'm really getting sick to death with it, it really taint's Scottish football as far as I'm concerned, can we not just talk about the football, instead we have all these reprobates constantly trying to drag our name through the mud. There must be something mentally wrong with them, I have no interest in celtic and won't even watch there games unless we are playing them, it consumes these people lives. We are now seen as the big bad evil in Scottish football by most teams, is that because of these constant negative stories that come out in the press about us, is it because we are the biggest club, I think its a bit of both but it really has been put in to overdrive this year.

I can't imagine or would want rangers to run a constant deranged campaign like this.

Can you imagine rangers fan groups ran campaigns like this to uncover some of the stuff that went on at Celtic park, its embarrassing, but is that what its going to come down to to put these fanny's back in their box. Someone quite rightly pointed out Scottish football is going to hate itself to death and these yahoo's are going to be the sole cause of it

I'm really getting sick to death with it, it really taint's Scottish football as far as I'm concerned, can we not just talk about the football, instead we have all these reprobates constantly trying to drag our name through the mud. There must be something mentally wrong with them, I have no interest in celtic and won't even watch there games unless we are playing them, it consumes these people lives. We are now seen as the big bad evil in Scottish football by most teams, is that because of these constant negative stories that come out in the press about us, is it because we are the biggest club, I think its a bit of both but it really has been put in to overdrive this year.

I can't imagine or would want rangers to run a constant deranged campaign like this.

Can you imagine rangers fan groups ran campaigns like this to uncover some of the stuff that went on at Celtic park, its embarrassing, but is that what its going to come down to to put these fanny's back in their box. Someone quite rightly pointed out Scottish football is going to hate itself to death and these yahoo's are going to be the sole cause of it

The rest of Scottish football may drown in its own poison, and there's only so much we can do to help prevent that. I agree that this all just damages football in this country, but can you imagine how sweet 55 will be? I've been lucky enough to see us win plenty of trophies, but nothing will compare to the feeling of rising to the top once again.

The rest of Scottish football may drown in its own poison, and there's only so much we can do to help prevent that. I agree that this all just damages football in this country, but can you imagine how sweet 55 will be? I've been lucky enough to see us win plenty of trophies, but nothing will compare to the feeling of rising to the top once again.

They will try any underhand tactic to prevent it but it is inevitable, I honestly can't wait, would be an added bonus if we stopped their charge for 10 in a row, the meltdown would be a joy to behold.

Of course, this "arrangement" with an unofficial mouthpiece gives fhilthfootballclub (and Lawwell) 'plausible deniability' for anything it would like to see

in the public domain.