Rangers - Fake News Generator

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

What're you doing on "mank" forums?!

I fight every single lie they tell mate. 

Dignified silence ended many years ago for me.

They get called out at every opportunity.

I've been banned more times than Willie Johnston.

The mank forums today are full of references and links to the Court of Session where apparently King is appealing the ruling on him making an offer to shareholders.
Naturally the nuclear option is quoted as Dave is "pure skint".
You'd think the demented beasts  would be questioning why their own board have spent hee-haw despite the mullions and billions that flowed into their coffers.
Remember and clear all internet history when you navigate away from their forums. You don't want your computer becoming corrupt.

I was reading the deluded tramp beggar liar JJ's blog for today there.

Apart from it being a lengthy copy and paste job from articles by Gary Ralston and Ill Phil 4 names the lies just keep spewing from the demented cretin -

"  Things are so tight that the players had to buy their own bucket shop economy airfare tickets to Florida as RIFC have been cut off by their appointed travel agent. I believe the agent is still awaiting payment for a number of business class trips from Johannesburg. "             :D

They are worried. All of them. King scares them and a blind man could see there's an organised campaign among the mank bloggers  to drive a wedge between our board and support. 

Oh, and I hear the tramp beggar liar is so worried about his impending execution by loyalist terrorists that he returned back to the UK from his safe cave in Peru to visit his family in the Inverclyde area very recently. There are obviously no Prods in Greenock now.       :whistle:

1 hour ago, boabie said:

I was reading the deluded tramp beggar liar JJ's blog for today there.

Apart from it being a lengthy copy and paste job from articles by Gary Ralston and Ill Phil 4 names the lies just keep spewing from the demented cretin -

"  Things are so tight that the players had to buy their own bucket shop economy airfare tickets to Florida as RIFC have been cut off by their appointed travel agent. I believe the agent is still awaiting payment for a number of business class trips from Johannesburg. "             :D

They are worried. All of them. King scares them and a blind man could see there's an organised campaign among the mank bloggers  to drive a wedge between our board and support. 

Oh, and I hear the tramp beggar liar is so worried about his impending execution by loyalist terrorists that he returned back to the UK from his safe cave in Peru to visit his family in the Inverclyde area very recently. There are obviously no Prods in Greenock now.       :whistle:

It is actually baffling that some people still believe anything he writes. Do you think he makes any money from people actually donating?

4 hours ago, StuGers said:

It is actually baffling that some people still believe anything he writes. Do you think he makes any money from people actually donating?

He's now running a pay per view site alongside his usual rubbish. In it he's covering regurgitated copy and paste articles on Maddy McCann, Kincora Boys Home, Westminster paedo rings, etc. Those with a standing order only can read it.

I doubt he's making enough to pay his oustanding debts so is becoming more and more blatant in his begging.

45 minutes ago, boabie said:

He's now running a pay per view site alongside his usual rubbish. In it he's covering regurgitated copy and paste articles on Maddy McCann, Kincora Boys Home, Westminster paedo rings, etc. Those with a standing order only can read it.

I doubt he's making enough to pay his oustanding debts so is becoming more and more blatant in his begging.

Think he’ll do anything on the Celtic paedo ring?