Rangers - Fake News Generator

3 hours ago, pete said:

The headline has been made to look like the orange shirts are the important thing in the story, trying to make it look sectarian. It in fact plays little part in his sacking apart from orange being the official colour strip from a team on the other side of the world.

Wow, the ET are even late to the party with that one. Was it the Scotsman that first printed that? They got slaughtered for the headline giving the impression that the ‘orange’ part was relevant to the story. I’m surprised that the ET are pretty much going for the same slant as it is absolutely ridiculous.

Celtic beat the clock to seal double swoop for Dundee’s Jack Hendry and Scott Bain as Hoops fend off Crystal Palace enquiry for Moussa Dembele

CELTIC beat the clock to wrap up a MIDNIGHT double swoop for Dundee duo Jack Hendry and Scott Bain.

SunSport can reveal they also fended off a late enquiry by Crystal Palace for Moussa Dembele.

Palace didn’t lodge a bid for Celts striker Dembele.

But it was made clear to them the French Under-21 kid wasn’t for sale, especially with Leigh Griffiths out for at least a month.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2170638/celtic-dundee-jack-hendry-scott-bain-moussa-dembele/

You can clearly see the media lackeys shifting up a gear after this transfer window.

We know we’ve got it hard when the main UK broadcaster seems happy to publish lies about us but today only on a number of the smaller, more easily “influenced” sites we have;

Ollie McBurney rejected Rangers for Barnsley,

Morelos in crisis meetings as he demands huge wage rise,

Windass Demands move (no coincidence he just scored a hat-trick)

and the the good old DR with their lackey Barry Ferguson putting his name to another article trying to rubbish the China bid for Morelos. 

They must have been busy last night!

8 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Ferguson is just another mouthpiece who does Rangers no favours.  

Hopefully he's never back at the club in any official capacity.

I will second that and and emphasize the never

I try to pretend that these guys (McCoist, Ferguson, Boyd) don't matter any more, and that their opinions don't affect me, but they have.  McCoist was a hero of mine when I was younger and I'm very bitterly disappointed in them (and others) in the way they seem to be benefiting (and taking enjoyment) from the negative stories about our club.

If there was good reason for them to take an opposing position, I could at least understand it, but there isn't.  This latest story about Morelos is incredible.  Is it so wrong for us to have received a bid that it requires so much investigation from the BBC, and comment from previous club captains?

I've been saying for a while that some of our club's legends (obviously Boyd isn't in that bracket, but the other two are) are in danger of losing all credibility and respect.  Well, they now have!!!  I have had enough of them and wish never to see them at our club ever again.  I hope they're nowhere to be seen when we get 55 as they've proven that they're just lazy detractors who will say and do anything for the money these days. They continue to damage the club for their own benefit.  There isn't a single true bear that I know of that would do that.  So, please no one ever refer to them again as Rangers men, or legends, or idols, or heroes.  They're not!  They're just money grabbing, attention seeking, parasites!!!

#GTF

1 hour ago, Gaffer said:

I try to pretend that these guys (McCoist, Ferguson, Boyd) don't matter any more, and that their opinions don't affect me, but they have.  McCoist was a hero of mine when I was younger and I'm very bitterly disappointed in them (and others) in the way they seem to be benefiting (and taking enjoyment) from the negative stories about our club.

If there was good reason for them to take an opposing position, I could at least understand it, but there isn't.  This latest story about Morelos is incredible.  Is it so wrong for us to have received a bid that it requires so much investigation from the BBC, and comment from previous club captains?

I've been saying for a while that some of our club's legends (obviously Boyd isn't in that bracket, but the other two are) are in danger of losing all credibility and respect.  Well, they now have!!!  I have had enough of them and wish never to see them at our club ever again.  I hope they're nowhere to be seen when we get 55 as they've proven that they're just lazy detractors who will say and do anything for the money these days. They continue to damage the club for their own benefit.  There isn't a single true bear that I know of that would do that.  So, please no one ever refer to them again as Rangers men, or legends, or idols, or heroes.  They're not!  They're just money grabbing, attention seeking, parasites!!!

#GTF

You’re right - the response to this bug has been nothing short of hysterical. Compare that to the years of Demebele nonsense in which not a single piece of that guff has been questioned. Again, are they being paid to voice these queries?