Rangers - Fake News Generator

As soon as someone has been indoctrinated in the ways of Celtc-Mindedness, their ability to tell the truth comes into question.  

As for the DR, them telling the truth reminds me of that Pinnochio kid.

25 minutes ago, StuGers said:

So we’ve had Agathe with death threats and driving to work in an armoured car and now Van Hooijdonk spat on in the face on his doorstep and sent razor blades yet there was no report of these incidents at the time. 

You'd think Celtic were under a bit of pressure or something.

Also interesting to note that both of these stories originated in the Daily Rhecord... 

Van Hooidonk is an arsehole and other TV annalist's take the piss out of him.

All of a sudden 20 years later he comes away with this. Is there possibly a bit of pressure they are feeling for next week.

Someone's going to press the doorbell of a super fit footballer and spit on him thinking he can outrun him. Hey! I know who did it. It was Alan Wells. Case solved.

How does he know, for sure, that the razor blades were despatched -if despatched they were- by a Rangers' man (or woman)? 

The sender could, I submit, have been a disgruntled sellikfan incensed by Pierre's attempts to engineer a transfer to a more lucrative billet.

It was no Rangers' man who called him, and his two colleagues, "The Three Amigos", nor who declared that,

"They won't get one thin dime out of me...."

That was Fergus 'The Bunnet Hustler' McCann, who, by his remarks, placed Pierre, Jorge Cadete, and the other fellow (name elusive) beyond the pale for the the average dhim.

Edited by Uilleam

Tony Cascarino, a somewhat surprising contender for best football biography ever written, tells a story in his book about being accosted and subjected to a foul-mouth rant whilst perusing the shops on Buchanan Street one day. He tried to appeal to his assailant that although he was obviously a Rangers fan and Tony a Celtic player he was just minding his own business on his day off and would he mind leaving him alone. The 'fan' got even angrier shouting at a dumb-founded Cascarino that he was in fact a Celtic supporter.

Tony's not particularly complimentary about his time at Celtic. 

This one’s a belter. In the, always reliable, Daily Record today - it has an article about how Celtic are miles ahead of everyone statistically. It is mainly focusing on shots for in the opponents box.

It states that Celtic have had 289 shots in the opponents box which is “almost three times more than any other premiership side”.

It goes on to say that Rangers have had only 241.

I know they like to just make up absolute dross but how have they got the red neck to say that Celtic have 3 times as many shots and then completely contradict themselves with the hard data?

5 hours ago, Uilleam said:

That was Fergus 'The Bunnet Hustler' McCann, who, by his remarks, placed Pierre, Jorge Cadete, and the other fellow (name elusive) beyond the pale for the the average dhim.

Di Canio, the fascist who was revered by the Celtic support, was the third, I believe.