Rangers - Fake News Generator

8 hours ago, ian1964 said:

TICKET ORDEAL

Schoolboy forced to make five-hour journey home from Rangers v Falkirk game alone after turnstile mix up

Owen McCarthy, 14, was told he couldn’t get into the Scottish cup tie on Sunday after he'd gone to the wrong gate. He was reported missing after his phone died while he tried to make the journey home alone to Falkirk

A SCHOOLBOY was forced to make a five-hour journey home from a Rangers match alone – after a turnstile mix up.

Owen McCarthy, 14, was told he couldn’t get into the Gers-Falkirk Scottish cup tie on Sunday after he’d gone to the wrong gate.

The lad claims he was also knocked back because his ticket was ripped – but it’s feared that may have been done by a turnstile worker before he realised the boy was in the wrong area.

Family reported the schoolboy missing after his phone died as he then tried to make the journey home alone to California, Falkirk.

And mum Catrina McGregor blasted security staff for the stunt – after it took five hours to get home because of the travel disruption caused by Beast from the East.

The mum-of-five said: “My son explained to the security staff that he wasn’t from the area and they just left him to his own devices.

“I feel like there should be a duty of care. They should have contacted us and we could have organised a way for him to get home.

“I think it’s pretty poor. The rip was tiny. The stewards said they couldn’t accept it but I don’t see how a torn corner makes it invalid.

Celtic fan Owen had bought the ticket from Larbert High School to sit in the Falkirk end along with his pals.

But he was separated from friends after staff were unhappy with the condition of his brief before he was told he couldn’t get in the match.

He was unable to contact his parents or pals as he had no credit in his phone so got a subway into Glasgow city centre around 4pm.

His mum launched a Facebook appeal to track him down after he didn’t arrive at Larbert train station as planned after his train was cancelled.

She then called in transport police before he finally arrived home at 9pm after getting two trains and walking for an hour from Falkirk to California.

She said: “He was upset when he first came in. He hadn’t had anything to eat all day. He must have been starving.

“He was freezing. His shoes were soaking. He was a bit shocked to see the police because he never knew that was going on.

“But we couldn’t get hold of him so didn’t know what was going on.

“He wasn’t showing up off the train. We didn’t know if anything sinister had happened.

“He’s fine today but when he saw the attention it got on Facebook he wasn’t best pleased. He was a bit embarrassed.”

A Rangers spokesman said the club are investigating the matter.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2318780/rangers-falkirk-schoolboy-owen-mccarthy-ticket-blunder-turnstile-staff/

There are so many holes in that story that it’s ridiculous.

Meanwhile the tramp beggar liar among his wails and whining about the lack of donations to his site produces another cracker ---

You have ripped the festering scab of the shameful secret of Scotland. Scotland was my place of birth but for thirty years I have called New Zealand home. I was a refugee. A person who felt obliged to forever leave his native land and wipe the dust from his shoes I did not want to bring up my family in a country that asked not what you can do but simply what school did you attend. I have previously detailed the appalling bigotry that I experienced as a young doctor in Paisley that convinced me that the visceral hatred and contempt for the minority of the population who were of Irish Catholic stock was endemic and irremediable. I was correct. It is clear that this cancer lives on in the Scottish police, media, justice system and football hierarchy. Every two weeks they conclave at Ibrox and proudly and safely sing their litanies of assumed superiority and wallow in their xenophobic hatred. I long for the day that their citadel of shame is forever closed. When this version slips into administration all good men and women should ensure that no other vehicle for continued hatred should persist. Enough is enough. Expose and shame Scotland’s dirty secret.”

Fisiani, who wrote this comment, is a doctor. He is the kind of home-grown talent that an independent Scotland should prize. However his experiences as a young doctor in Paisley convinced him to serve a community 12,000 miles from his birthplace. "

I can only assume Fisiani wrote this in a letter addressed to the TBL's cardboard box home as no trace of any such comments can be found anywhere.

19 hours ago, Darthter said:

Is this the same Fisiani:

https://disqus.com/by/fisiani/

Just another of the hoardes of online anti-Rangers posters. It is very strange how there is such a large and constant stream of these types online. Whether it’s twitter, online newspaper comments sections, Facebook or football forums, there are always posters spreading complete lies about our club and its support.

Daily Record again - Celtic’s Sinclair ‘Attacked’ At Glasgow Airport.

It turns out some drunks gave him some verbal abuse. Not condoning that but when a headline says “attacked” it certainly implies a physical attack.