Rangers - Fake News Generator

Martin Williams laps this stuff up. His card has been well and truly marked for quite some time now.

I wonder if he'd be keen to submit this to his editors? If I was close to a public terminal, I'd be tempted to contact the Herald's news desk with it.

image.jpg

23 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

Just goes to show the lengths of fabrication these SNP reprobates will go to demonise the Protestant community.

It is an all out propoganda war. Actually, “war” isn’t a good term as that would suggest it was two-way. “Attack” would make more sense.

Well the boys in blue are now on the case I am quite sure they will be having a look at the communications database that holds everyone's email headers and mobile phone location histories as well ad itomised phone bills , I would expect arrests to be made sooner rather than later .

4 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Poor old Dornan.  Always the victim.

Just like his attention seeking assistant Rosa Zambioni who initially blamed online trolls for her having a stroke but now blames the disgraced former SNP MSP Mark McDonald.

4 hours ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

Martin Williams laps this stuff up. His card has been well and truly marked for quite some time now.

I wonder if he'd be keen to submit this to his editors? If I was close to a public terminal, I'd be tempted to contact the Herald's news desk with it.

image.jpg

Excuse my ignorance, but who are these characters, and what is the significance of where they are, or what they're doing?  I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know, so please someone explain.  Cheers.

31 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Excuse my ignorance, but who are these characters, and what is the significance of where they are, or what they're doing?  I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know, so please someone explain.  Cheers.

Based on the two flags in the background it looks like a "meeting of minds" so to speak - our Scottish nationalist/republican friend meets Irish nationalist/republican. Both flags on view appear to be Irish republican. The green one appeared a lot on lampposts in NI around the time of the 100 year anniversary of their failed 1916 uprising. The Royal blue flag looks to be that of the Irish republican women's armed grouping named on it, formed in 1914. 

The other folk in the pic - who, when, where -  not got a clue.