Rangers - Fake News Generator

As stated earlier on this thread, the Herald's Martin Williams is once again at the forefront of highlighting this piece of fake news. He has plenty of form. He began fifteen plus years back as a cub reporter in the sports department, now he is the Senior News Reporter. He is a one way traffic merchant, one side is to blame and only one side. The comments below the article are accusing and vile.

Interestingly, these last eighteen months, the Herald's on line/digital Editor has been, Stacey Mullen. I suspect she feeds said content to Martin Williams. She was outed some 15 years past on FF. Her moniker in those days was, 'Showbiz Stacey', and she was actively trolling for negative stories on H-u-ns and orange bas-tards. Her bigest, bestest mate is the Record's Jane Hamilton. Remember the aftermath of the 2016 Scottish Cup final? Hamilton ran interference by claiming Rangers supporters had adopted NI orange order tactics of throwing their children in front of responding police vans at Hampden. Stacey and Jane have co-located season tickets at ra Stydome.

The News Editor at the Sunday Herald is Angela Haggerty, ................................. etc

4 hours ago, Gaffer said:

Excuse my ignorance, but who are these characters, and what is the significance of where they are, or what they're doing?  I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know, so please someone explain.  Cheers.

Gaffer,

This photo was reportedly taken in 2014 at a 'talk' in Govanhill to 'celebrate' Scottish women allegedly taking part in the Easter Rising of 1916. Dornan is on the left and Feargal Dalton SNP councillor for Glasgow is on the right. I'm assuming the geezer in the centre has something to do with the organisation of the 'talk'.

Dalton is married to the SNP's Education, Armed Forces and Veterans spokesperson in Westminster, Carol Monaghan MP.

7 hours ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

Dalton is married to the SNP's Education, Armed Forces and Veterans spokesperson in Westminster, Carol Monaghan MP.

My word!  I bet she does a great job on behalf of veterans who served in NI.  

Edited by Gonzo79

11 minutes ago, boabie said:

Yes Boabie, a slippery customer is our chameleon chum Feargal, who has more faces than the town clock.  

Apologies for the thread drift.

11 hours ago, ian1964 said:

“Sent to every MSP”.

Wow, this is growing arms and legs. Big, fat, massive fake arms and legs.

I’ve said it many times before but this is just a continuation of this Fake News assault on us. Alex is probably over in Russia just to get tips from Putin.

Today's Evening Times has the aforementioned, Stacey Mullen on the front page, highlighting the increase in assaults on Police Officers. Her main source is Police Scotland union represenititive, Paul Connolly. This is well rehearsed, her mucker Jane Hamilton did it with polis rep', Callum Steele in the aftermath of the Scottish Cup final 2016. He labeled events conjured out the ether by Hamilton as, "disgraceful", despite not being anywhere near Hampden. Rangers supporters throwing their children in front of responding polis wagons was fake news and the Daily Record, and it's Editor had to apologise after IPSO upheld Rangers complaint.

However, go back over two decades and another Rangers hater, then the Daily Record's Chief Reporter, Anna Smith struck up a relationship with then Chief Inspector, Kevin Smith(no relation). Anna had front page after front page with the constantly promoted Kevin backing her with reinforcing quotes. Kevin's father had founded the Scottish Police Officers Catholic Guild, and Kevin made it all the way to Chief Constable of Central Region. Anna resides in coastal Donegal, yep that same village as ill Phil.

I suspect Stacey and Paul will be back on the front pages promoting fake news about Rangers supporters soonest?