Rangers - Fake News Generator

On 3/4/2018 at 12:21, Gonzo79 said:

As soon as someone has been indoctrinated in the ways of Celtc-Mindedness, their ability to tell the truth comes into question.  

As for the DR, them telling the truth reminds me of that Pinnochio kid.

The tramp beggar liar comes out with a cracker today --

" The Ibrox faithful cannot wait to throw lighters and coins at the Celtic players. They might even taunt some Celtic players with what is euphemistically known as ‘monkey chants.’ Someone on the sex offenders register (for exposing himself to a mother and her 11 years old daughter) might choose to attack Lite’s bête noire, Celtic captain Scott Brown. Ibrox is now the home of Scotland’s criminal class. Which is hardly surprising as the RIFC chairman is a career criminal. However some are prepared to go much further.

The criminals in the Ibrox milieu occasionally settle scores at the Old Lady of Edmiston Drive, as was the case when a UVF boss was murdered on a staircase in a frenzied knife attack. My readers will probably not be aware of this incident as there was a concerted campaign by the Rangers security supremo, a former Strathclyde Police Superintendent, and his former colleagues to sweep this under the Blue Room shag pile. "

:roflmao:

Mark Walters may not have heard the chants or seen the crateloads of bananas thrown at him while Ricksen, other Rangers players and a few referees might disagree as to where the danger comes from in these matches.

As to a covered up murder inside Ibrox, is there nothing off limits to these cretins ?

Edited by boabie

48 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

This guy is mentally ill and needs some help.  He originally annoyed me, but I now feel sorry for him.  Surely he has friends that can force some help on him.

He has NO friends Gaffer. He's "borrowed" money off every single person he knows. That's why he ended up in England.

The deluded mugs among the mank fans are his last hope and the money has dried up to such an extent that he's now posted his 'revelations' [the moon landing was faked by Stanley Kubrick and other such nonsense] behind a pay wall. I'm hearing he's now couch surfing after arrears caught up with him once more.                    :clap:

Edited by boabie

31 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

How come the Tims are so easily duped by these scamsters who call themselves bloggers?

If I didn't hate them, I'd take pity on their gullibility.  

He only tells the deluded ones what they want to hear.

12 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Meanwhile at the Piggery, how's Torbett getting on these days?

Will probably be getting welcomed back again and getting another payment from Celtic whilst in jail.

TICKET ORDEAL

Schoolboy forced to make five-hour journey home from Rangers v Falkirk game alone after turnstile mix up

Owen McCarthy, 14, was told he couldn’t get into the Scottish cup tie on Sunday after he'd gone to the wrong gate. He was reported missing after his phone died while he tried to make the journey home alone to Falkirk

A SCHOOLBOY was forced to make a five-hour journey home from a Rangers match alone – after a turnstile mix up.

Owen McCarthy, 14, was told he couldn’t get into the Gers-Falkirk Scottish cup tie on Sunday after he’d gone to the wrong gate.

The lad claims he was also knocked back because his ticket was ripped – but it’s feared that may have been done by a turnstile worker before he realised the boy was in the wrong area.

Family reported the schoolboy missing after his phone died as he then tried to make the journey home alone to California, Falkirk.

And mum Catrina McGregor blasted security staff for the stunt – after it took five hours to get home because of the travel disruption caused by Beast from the East.

The mum-of-five said: “My son explained to the security staff that he wasn’t from the area and they just left him to his own devices.

“I feel like there should be a duty of care. They should have contacted us and we could have organised a way for him to get home.

“I think it’s pretty poor. The rip was tiny. The stewards said they couldn’t accept it but I don’t see how a torn corner makes it invalid.

Celtic fan Owen had bought the ticket from Larbert High School to sit in the Falkirk end along with his pals.

But he was separated from friends after staff were unhappy with the condition of his brief before he was told he couldn’t get in the match.

He was unable to contact his parents or pals as he had no credit in his phone so got a subway into Glasgow city centre around 4pm.

His mum launched a Facebook appeal to track him down after he didn’t arrive at Larbert train station as planned after his train was cancelled.

She then called in transport police before he finally arrived home at 9pm after getting two trains and walking for an hour from Falkirk to California.

She said: “He was upset when he first came in. He hadn’t had anything to eat all day. He must have been starving.

“He was freezing. His shoes were soaking. He was a bit shocked to see the police because he never knew that was going on.

“But we couldn’t get hold of him so didn’t know what was going on.

“He wasn’t showing up off the train. We didn’t know if anything sinister had happened.

“He’s fine today but when he saw the attention it got on Facebook he wasn’t best pleased. He was a bit embarrassed.”

A Rangers spokesman said the club are investigating the matter.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2318780/rangers-falkirk-schoolboy-owen-mccarthy-ticket-blunder-turnstile-staff/