Rangers v Motherwell- April's Full day

One of the most exciting halfs of football I can remember...and some of the best goalkeeping

Depend upon it, Sir, when a goalkeeper knows he is to have no back four in the second half, it concentrates his mind wonderfully.

Edited by Uilleam

Just back from the game, and I agree that it was the most exciting 45 minutes of football in a long time. You have to admire PC for making those changes at half time. We were always going to then be vulnerable at the back having taken off 3 of our 4 defenders but Kiernan was excellent today.

Not sure what formation that was towards the end but something like a 2-3-5. This manager has guts and it's never going to be dull, that's for sure.

I enjoyed that today, ok the result wasn't good but it was end to end at the end. Fair play to Motherwell the came to play football all be it a bit rough at times, thought the ref was lenient with them when a few more yellows and even a red was due.

They could have won but for Big Fords, we could have nicked it but from good saves by their goalkeeper, Couldn't make the formation out especially in the first half, we seemed to be all over the place, i could see Wallace was struggling, but hats off to the boss for the quick change at half time, if there's a problem he does try to remedy it, i'm not to sure what was wrong first half but something needed done.

Was at game poor poor first half totally bullied by physical Well team.Surprising half time subs but having read Pedro's report can understand.

Some great saves by Fod. and a sterling display by Kiernan looking forward to future games under Pedro.

I know there is a couple of games before semi but am already looking forward to it.

I enjoyed that today, ok the result wasn't good but it was end to end at the end. Fair play to Motherwell the came to play football all be it a bit rough at times, thought the ref was lenient with them when a few more yellows and even a red was due.

They could have won but for Big Fords, we could have nicked it but from good saves by their goalkeeper, Couldn't make the formation out especially in the first half, we seemed to be all over the place, i could see Wallace was struggling, but hats off to the boss for the quick change at half time, if there's a problem he does try to remedy it, i'm not to sure what was wrong first half but something needed done.

Motherwell came to play football? Must have been watching a different match as they just seemed intent on fouling and kicking their way through the game.