Aberdeen 0 - 3 Rangers (Miller 79, 81; Dodoo 83)

I don't really care where we finish in the league this season. In fact I think I would rather be spared the embarrassment of early round humiliation in Europe next season against Barry Town.

Next season we need to be challenging for the title and that's all there is to it.

I dont know why you even watch football.. .

Thats the only UK betting site I can view obviously because cant sign up and bet. But some tasty odds there which I would be taking a punt on. I would take a few of the draw odds straight away. Rangers draw no bet would be worth a heavy punt.

Rangers -1 goal for the brave bears is a good price!

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/premiership/aberdeen-v-rangers/handicaps

Probably the worst time to face Aberdeen in their den, given the injuries (defensively) we have, the change in staff, and their form. The fixture list ain't helping either, with tricky games vs. Motherwell at home and Killie and Aberdeen away. We've always toiled against that lot in the respective fixturs, no matter who played for us. That, and St. Johnstone's and Aberdeen's current good run. So the omens don't look well, unless our people get the finger out and play like we know they can. Perhaps a team trying to play football themselvessuits us more?

Defence is the main worry, as we seriously lack in centre-halfs, with Kiernan, Hill and Senderos all unfit, plus Wallace. I doubt that Beerman is given another run-out if Hodson is fit. So we need some acute midfield display as well as people keeping Aberdeen occupied in their half. If we decide to use Bates as the main ball-distributor, I'm sure going to kick something hard though!

Foderingham

Tavernier - Bates - Wilson - Hodson

Toral - Hyndman

Waghorn - Miller - McKay

Garner

Looks good enough on paper for me ... right now.

Sort of bet Id have a flutter on with those odds, we could easily win 2-0 there if everyone is at 100%. Just a pity we are missing big Clint at the back, he would make a difference. Centre midfield has to stand up today and dictate and then we have a good chance.

No registration et al required for LaolaTV. They apparently have a deal to screen Sky and BT games outside Britain legally. The game is also on Sport 1HD, a German sports channel (via satellite, might be blocked though, as it is a pay-tv channel outside cable TV viewers).

There should be no pop-ups at LaolaTV, just a double advert running ahead of the stream, once you click on the screen. It might take a few seconds to load, do press F5 / reload the page closer to KO.