Aberdeen 0 - 3 Rangers (Miller 79, 81; Dodoo 83)

Perhaps O'Halloran for Garner sooner rather than later, to hit them with pace on the right. MOH can also track back.

Sidenote, had the headbut been comitted by one of our players, he'd be off ... no doubt whatsoever.

Edited by der Berliner

Solid performance thus far, with each and everyone doing their duty. Impressed by Beerman and Bates, who seem to have risen to the challenge ... though either is well protected by the good working team ahead of them. Holt is doing most of the defensive stuff, giving Hyndman and Toral (who has been targeted numerous times) some freedom to work the ball about.

You start cursing our luck in front of goal ...

Don't think it is luck, would be some run of bad luck were that the case!

Garner is either a player who enjoys the physical aspect or he isn't. He can't have it both ways. There was not enough contact for him to fall to the ground. He went down therefore he cheated and I hate to see that from any Rangers player. I never had much time for Lafferty but when he did it I lost what little respect I ever had for him.

Whether it is is red card or not doesn't come into it. Are we now saying we'll get a fair shake from any referee nowadays ?

Garner embarrassed himself and the club. Even if we ran out 7-0 winners todays everything would focus on Garners behaviour.

Get him punted asap. He's nowhere near good enough anyhow.

Lafferty feigned contact.

Garner was butted twice. Neither blow should have decked him, I agree, but it was "violent conduct".

If Garner had been the aggressor, he would have walked, of that I have no doubt.

Why take Hyndman off, thats is utterly bizarre

He looked upset at the decision, too. Which you want in a player in general though it's not so good to put a loanee off you, especially given the media stories around his future.

Not that these would be reasons on which a manger would base his choice, tbf.

I wish he was still on the pitch, though, whatever way you look at it.