Aberdeen 0 - 3 Rangers (Miller 79, 81; Dodoo 83)

Oh come on, he barely touched him and Garner acted as though he'd been hit hard with the sole intention of obtaining a red card via deceit. It's not a one-off. He's an out and out cheat and was known for it when MW signed him. I admire his combative spirit and his never say die attitude but really this stuff is just shite.

Whether he barely touched him or not is irrelevant, he went in with the head there was contact, does not excuse Garner, but a soft Glasgow kiss does not excuse the Aberdeen player either, red card imo.

Whether he barely touched him or not is irrelevant, he went in with the head there was contact, does not excuse Garner, but a soft Glasgow kiss does not excuse the Aberdeen player either, red card imo.

It is highly relevant to me and 100% so to my post. I don't want to see any players feign injury, as I find it despicable. When it's a Ranger who does it, then it makes me incredibly sad and ashamed.

If you are saying it makes it irrelevant as to whether is should have been a red card or not then that's another matter and not what I was writing about. I wrote about pretending he'd been hit hard when he was 'barely touched' - so it wasn't just relevant, it was my whole point.

Edited by SteveC

Easily the better side but lacking that instinct in the final 3rd. Waghorn should have buried that volley.

Game is there for the taking. A bit more upfront would do it. Dodoo for Garner.

If that's not a red, what is? Wading with a fucking machete?

Garner was head butted no doubt about it and the ref is allowing bad tackles from the sheep, not to mention the deliberate elbow on Wilson, and I may as well throw in the habitual diving from their keeper when he even wasn't touched, like the one at Ibrox when he dived trying to get Garner booked.

Apart from the now expected poor refereeing we have looked positive, how many chances is Waghorn going to miss?