Aberdeen 0 - 3 Rangers (Miller 79, 81; Dodoo 83)

[tweet]851020060307095552[/tweet]

McKay on the bench is an interesting one, but perhaps an astute decision as he's not the best defensively -- we'd be carrying him tbh! -- and at least now he can come on when they tire as a late impact sub. Our defense needs all the protection it can get!

I'm glad Toral is back: we missed him against Kilmarnock.

Edited by Rousseau

Time to send this shower of scum a clear message today!!! They actually think they've knocked us down to at least third force for good!!!!

Pedro is right. We need to show the anger and passion that puts these fuckers in their place. Twice. Then destroy them next season and watch them battle for a to six place!!!

Decent options on the bench, Windass is an impact player and McKay can change a game. Halliday could make things more solid if need be and Hodson could do the same. Then there is Dodoo!!

My worry is Garner not getting sent off, after all that is what the media have been pushing for weeks now!

Big Richard Gordon, Liam McLeod, Wullie Miller, Tom English, .............................. and Chris McLaughlin will be demanding Garner's dismissal from the off.

Garner MUST maintain his discipline.

Yup, I would have had McKay or Windass instead of Garner.

I don't think it's the game for either of those. Garner may be too 'unpredictable' for this game, but his physicality could be an asset.