The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

RANGERS have emerged as shock contenders to land Northern Ireland star Niall McGinn.

The ex-Celtic ace will leave Aberdeen after their Scottish Cup final against his former club and *several English clubs have been chasing him.

But SunSport can reveal McGinn’s name has been mentioned at Ibrox in the past week, though no official contact has been made by the Light Blues.

McGinn has made it clear he has no intentions of deciding his future until after the Scottish Cup final on May 27.

But the 29-year-old is one of several players Pedro Caixinha is now monitoring.

McGinn has been a *target for Oxford United and Ipswich Town in recent months but Bolton had jumped to the front of the queue.

Trotters boss Phil Parkinson has instructed his club to make a significant offer to McGinn in the hope of completing a deal after Aberdeen take on Brendan Rodgers’ Celtic.

The news that *Rangers have expressed a tentative interest could change everything.

The smart money is still on McGinn starting the new season in English football, as he is keen to try his luck there. But Rangers could give him a difficult choice to make.

Haw, Forlanssister, next Linfield game we can go to Niall's restaurant "fáilte" for our supper, its on the Falls Rd. Yum Yum.

Discount for Bears if he signs?

Informations - Rangers Glasgow make Eliseu 2 years offers to the 2019 this for sure for happen. Boa sorte meu irmão #tetra36 #Benfica

Eliseu Pereira dos Santos, ComM (born 1 October 1983), known simply as Eliseu (Portuguese pronunciation: [ɛliˈzeu]), is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays for S.L. Benfica and the Portugal national team, either as a left back or left winger. He is known for his powerful strike.

After starting out at Belenenses, he went on to spend most of his career with Málaga after signing in 2007, appearing in 224 official games and scoring 27 goals in two different spells. In 2014 he signed with Benfica, winning three consecutive Primeira Liga titles.

A full international since 2009, Eliseu was part of the Portuguese squad who won Euro 2016.

Edited by BEARGER

From the Sun

. @RangersFC will have to offer cash AND Michael O’Halloran to sign @MotherwellFC star Louis Moult thesun.uk/60178iCQB

Surely the fee would be lower if MOH isn't part of rhe deal.

Aberdeen legend Willie Miller has told Ryan Jack he’ll be taking a risk joining Rangers given the state of the Ibrox club right now.

The Dons captain looks certain to make the switch in a move that will massively increase his pay packet.

However Miller, who won 12 trophies with Aberdeen, insists money shouldn’t be the only motivation and that success on the field is equally vital – that’s why he turned down a lucrative move to Ibrox.

Miller said: ”It’s a shame he is going but you have to respect his right to do that. But Ryan shouldn’t jump in.

“I had the chance to join Rangers in 1983 and would have got far more money but I stayed with the Dons as I felt they offered me the best chance of winning trophies.

“On the evidence of recent seasons you would have to say the same applies today.

“I have no doubt that Aberdeen will continue to challenge for honours under Derek McInnes but could Ryan be sure of doing that if he goes to Ibrox?

“He should also be careful to pick the right club if goes south as I had the chance to go to Sunderland as well. Again I felt they were a club going nowhere and they were relegated at the end of that season.

“But I would still rather Ryan ended up in England than at Rangers.”