The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

People put in big money by way of season ticket and other investment and turn up at Ibrox for the kick-off. So far so good.

Fifteen minutes in and Rangers three goals up. Too easy. May as well get off to the pub.

Fifteen minutes in and Rangers haven't scored. Ach, you Miller/Waghorn/Manager/King gtf etc. for twenty minutes then sullen silence until Rangers score in the seventieth minute. Weurrapeepul, follow follow for five minutes then follow follow the exit signs.

We start well but like some of our strikers we cannae finish.

Holding the fort whist waiting for someone to arrive is a bit different from "wants to be DoF."

Given that the Parks are by far and away the wealthiest of our current crop of investors it would be no surprise that they are our de facto bankers.

I agree. My post wasn't meant to be passed off as fact, merely explain that TheBoyHarley's post wasn't sharing some ridiculous gossip, rather that some fairly well connected and influential Bears were sharing very similar information quite openly this week.

If the Jack deal is done then at least we are identifying weak areas of the park. Despite having high in numbers this season the quality just hasnt performed and if Kranjcar and Rossiter can get fit then straight away the quality will be better. People seem to Barjonas will be another boost next season.

I still worry about numbers in defence but having Bates and Beerman come through helped.

We need more than a combo of the best of Aberdeen and ourselves to overhaul the scum. Is Ryan Jack better than Brown (who will be a year older)? I hope so. I really don't want McGinn!!!!!! Not just because he's ex them, but I think he won't offer any better of an option than McKay right now. In fact I think Barrie is a better player, he just needs to be managed well.

Alves for me would be a step in the right direction. We really need winners in there. Foderingham has that mentality that nothing will go past him, a real defensive mentality, and I don't think Wilson or Kiernan have that. They are more inclined to want to play the Beckenbaur pass to look good. Let's get that defence shored up and bring that old 'fortress Ibrox' feeling back. Nobody comes to Ibrox and expects to score!!!

Edited by Barebear